[openstack-announce] OpenStack Train is officially released!

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Oct 16 14:17:34 UTC 2019

Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack Train, which conclude the Train development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest
versions, and links to individual project release notes documents
listed on the new release site.

  https://releases.openstack.org/train/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release!

Our next production cycle, Ussuri, has already started. We will
meet in Shanghai, China, November 6-8 at the Project Team Gathering
to plan the work for the upcoming cycle. I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Sean McGinnis and the Release Management team