[keystone] Upcoming team meetings and PTGs

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Tue Oct 29 17:23:53 UTC 2019

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019, at 10:35, Colleen Murphy wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> Tomorrow, October 29, we are having our virtual pre-PTG meeting from
> 14:00-17:30 UTC in lieu of our regular 16:00 IRC meeting.
>
> Tuesday, November 5 some of us will be in Shanghai for the Forum and I
> will not be available to chair the meeting, so I propose we skip it.
>
> Tuesday, November 12, we will have our virtual post-PTG meeting from
> 15:00-17:30 UTC in lieu of our regular 16:00 IRC meeting.

Since some of us will still be traveling or recovering the week of the 12th, we decided today to postpone the post-PTG meeting to Tuesday, November 19. We'll hold a regular IRC meeting on the 12th. I also propose we skip the meeting on the 26th since that week is Thanksgiving in the US which most of us will be observing.

Colleen