Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: Flasher's NSD Not-So-Fast Scrap

Post by Flasher »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:13 pm
I chose option 2 and created an easel card, the part that holds up the easel also serves as a pocket to tuck in a gift card. I realized after I snapped the pic I should have put a card in the pocket 🤦‍♀️ but I think you can tell from the second pic
ImageImage

This is an awesome GC holder!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

pawprints wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:24 pm
I chose Option 2 and made this mini shopping bag gift card holder for DD for Mother's Day. Thanks for making this a "not so fast" fast scrap! I have trouble creating when I have to rush lol.

ImageImageImage
This . . . is . . . FABULOUS!  This is so very creative and so very pretty!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

lcs_99 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:24 pm
  Option 1, I used a heart punch to make a border. Image

Love the soft, pretty colors!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

shoorn wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:29 pm
Option 1 - doily lace border punch - 3 layers
This is stunning!  Great work with that doily lace punch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

JillinIN wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:41 pm
Here's mine.

Love that big, bright flower border!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Charleneanne wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:12 pm
The cat silhouette dies have a stamp set too but I prefer cutting and using just the silhouettes for the most part. The greeting is also a two part die set.  I used two stencils, one over the other, for the background.  And I die cut part of a circle to make the little rug.  

What a purrfect card!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Mommyof5 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:18 pm
I used my old CM Heart and tiny leaf punches to make the strawberries, and then I added in some leaves from a $(& Market flower pack and assembled a SWEET Vine! 

ImageImageImage
This is wonderful!  I love the strawberries and the touches of pink!  Great job with the challenge!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

rkokes wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:24 pm
I chose option #2:
ImageImageImage

This little whale GC holder is adorable!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aceason wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:27 pm

I used a heart shaped punch to make the flower and leaves by cutting the heart in half.
What a beautiful, big flower!  Great job!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MerryScraps67 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:36 pm
I went with a gift card holder
ImageImage
This is a darling GC holder!  Love the colors!

hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 596

Post by hsblair »

Sorry to interrupt your commenting on the cards -- but I'm so glad you bumped this up since I wasn't here that day and missed seeing this thread.  There are some really creative projects here, and I enjoyed seeing them!
Image Image Image Image
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

lmcgill wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:01 pm
I used 2 different punches for my card.

Love those layered, detailed squares!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

druffing wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:14 pm
option one card with punches. 

Pretty butterfly border!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

IsabellaLouise wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:32 pm
Great job with the challenge!  Fabulous pumpkin!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

wimom wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 10:11 pm
I used circle punches to make the flowers and the leaves. Based on samples I found on Pinterest.

Well, you know I love those pretty pink flowers!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

LR1978 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 10:31 pm
Great snowflake border!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 10:34 pm
ImageImage

I chose option #2 - the gift card holder.

Such a fun GC holder!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Retiree3 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 10:41 pm
I chose option 1. I used a snowflake and heart punch.

Lovely little Winter flowers!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Mommytron wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:24 pm
Great colors on this!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

sherriscraps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:25 pm
I liked what you did so I did the same type of card. 

And I love your version!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”