Scrap a Day, May 5th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1037

Scrap a Day, May 5th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries! NSD crop day 3 is about to begin! I spent all day yesterday playing games! I never would have scrapped anything even if they weren’t painting outside my windows. The games kept me busy all day. And the amount of challenges posted so far is beyond amazing. Omg and they are all so inspiring. Our Cherry hostesses are truly rockin’ this crop!

The painting of my house is basically finished. They will be back on Monday to take care of some odds and ends. My girls were able to go out free in the yard last night and they had a blast. They are still sound asleep.

Today I hope to scrap some layouts. There are so many challenges that I printed out. And back to playing the games too.

Have a happy scrappy day Cherries!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3686

Re: Scrap a Day, May 5th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning Barb! Glad the painters are pretty much done.

No scrapping for me yesterday. After I did my shift, took a little break. Then closed out my games, handing out points, all while playing some games and checking out challenges. Printing out the ones I want to do. Of course, I played BINGO. I was so tired as I woke up at 5:30 to be ready for my shift at 8am that I passed out at 9:30 last night. Slept until 7am. I'm just hanging out with Kristin while I respond to some PMs and drink my coffee.

DH is making omlettes for breakfast :)  Then afterwards, I'll be scrapping today. Get started on....hhhmm...IDK. I've already taken care of Step 2 of the progressive challenge, so that is set aside. I'll figure it out.

Hope everyone continues to have a wonderful day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2428

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:43 am
Hey Cherries! NSD crop day 3 is about to begin! I spent all day yesterday playing games! I never would have scrapped anything even if they weren’t painting outside my windows. The games kept me busy all day. And the amount of challenges posted so far is beyond amazing. Omg and they are all so inspiring. Our Cherry hostesses are truly rockin’ this crop!

The painting of my house is basically finished. They will be back on Monday to take care of some odds and ends. My girls were able to go out free in the yard last night and they had a blast. They are still sound asleep.

Today I hope to scrap some layouts. There are so many challenges that I printed out. And back to playing the games too.

Glad your house is almost finished painting. If you are getting our weather, we have rain today and most days next week including a few thunderstorms. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2024

Post by MTCanuk »

Good morning, Barb and Brandy.

Ready to start another fun day.
I did get a couple of layouts scrapped yesterday.  
It's another grey day, after a lovely one yesterday.  
Have fun today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1350

Post by VickiR »

No scrapping here either! I'm still putting away stuff from my crop last week... one bag at a time.  LOL!  Rain, rain, rain....
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:20 am

No scrapping for me yesterday. After I did my shift, took a little break. Then closed out my games, handing out points, all while playing some games and checking out challenges. Printing out the ones I want to do. Of course, I played BINGO. I was so tired as I woke up at 5:30 to be ready for my shift at 8am that I passed out at 9:30 last night. Slept until 7am. I'm just hanging out with Kristin while I respond to some PMs and drink my coffee.

DH is making omlettes for breakfast :)  Then afterwards, I'll be scrapping today. Get started on....hhhmm...IDK. I've already taken care of Step 2 of the progressive challenge, so that is set aside. I'll figure it out.

That was me too yesterday, but I did get one layout done. Omelets sound good. I'm not sure what I'm having for breakfast yet.  

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:25 am
Good morning, Barb and Brandy.

Ready to start another fun day.
I did get a couple of layouts scrapped yesterday.  
It's another grey day, after a lovely one yesterday.  
Have fun today.

Same here. My scrap room is very dark. I guess it's time to turn on one or two of my ott lights if I want to scrap. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:26 am
No scrapping here either! I'm still putting away stuff from my crop last week... one bag at a time.  LOL!  Rain, rain, rain....

I'm already tired of the rain and it's just the beginning of a rainy week. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1350

Post by VickiR »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:29 am
VickiR wrote:

Yes I see it for the next 10 days except Wednesday!
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

It's rainy and cold here too. I'm going to make a second cup of tea and maybe start on one of the challenges. There are so many great ones! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2024

Post by MTCanuk »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:29 am
VickiR wrote:

Going to be rainy here too this week.  Hopefully not more snow!!!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 938

Post by suewho372 »

Hi Cherries!

What an amazing couple days and one more to go! Fantastic!!!
I have no idea where to start! I am blown away with all of the challenges, all the fun games and that is on top of the regular board goodness!!!
WOWZERS it just gets better every year!!!
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

pawprints wrote:

yay for the house being just about painted! That is fantastic!!  and so good the girls can go back to normal outside activity!

Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:30 am
It's rainy and cold here too. I'm going to make a second cup of tea and maybe start on one of the challenges. There are so many great ones! 

It is rainy-- we had bad bad storms overnight over several hours. the puppies were quite worried- it was loud and lots of lightening.  So not much sleep. My head is hurting, took a second dose of medicine. we will see. I may have some tea too.

Yes SOOOO many great challenges.
Susan

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:25 am
pawprints wrote:

Glad your house is almost finished painting. If you are getting our weather, we have rain today and most days next week including a few thunderstorms.  
It is overcast and rain is supposed to be coming this afternoon. I'm so glad it held off all week so they could paint. Now hoping it doesn't rain on Friday, new roof day.

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

suewho372 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:34 am
Hi Cherries!

What an amazing couple days and one more to go! Fantastic!!!
I have no idea where to start! I am blown away with all of the challenges, all the fun games and that is on top of the regular board goodness!!!
WOWZERS it just gets better every year!!!

Good morning, Susan!! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 504

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

Hey Barb that's awesome that your house is almost done!!! ☺️☺️☺️
Yesssssssssssss, too, SO MUCH FUN HERE!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😅
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

suewho372 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:37 am
emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:30 am

It is rainy-- we had bad bad storms overnight over several hours. the puppies were quite worried- it was loud and lots of lightening.  So not much sleep. My head is hurting, took a second dose of medicine. we will see. I may have some tea too.

Yes SOOOO many great challenges. 
Feel better Susan. Ugh on the stormy night.

Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

VickiR wrote:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Vicki, THAT sounds like me! 🤣 I'm cropping from home and STILL had TONS to put away last night! 😂😭 😂 😂 😂
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:20 am

SO MUCH FUN! Lol where does one start?! 😂 Lol I was tired last night, too!
I'm glad you've able to join us in the fun, Brandy! AND Host, to boot! It was a blast!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”