Replacing 2Caudio Reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Windows version doesn't seem to load in bitwig. Crashes when attempting to open the ui.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:34 am Windows version doesn't seem to load in bitwig. Crashes when attempting to open the ui.
Make sure you copy the devpro audio folder to your program data folder, it's in the email instructions. I had the same issue because I stupidly dragged it into program files folder instead.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:19 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:34 am Windows version doesn't seem to load in bitwig. Crashes when attempting to open the ui.
Make sure you copy the devpro audio folder to your program data folder, it's in the email instructions. I had the same issue because I stupidly dragged it into program files folder instead.
Can confirm; did this too lol

Thanks guys will do

I'm not interested in beta testing right now; just a quick clarification. I bought Aether in 2009, so am I understanding that I may get this new Reverb for free? Is that correct?. If so do we know how that will be handled ie do we use our old keys or something?

>so am I understanding that I may get this new Reverb for free? Is that correct?

yes, that's correct. This way I express my respect to all 2C users who supported me over all these years.
all users who bought until 1st november 2021 will qualify.

>If so do we know how that will be handled ie do we use our old keys or something?

simply send to me the proof of purchase to info@devproaudio.com
you will receive a new serial key. I have a new serial code system and old keys cannot work

2ca wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:58 pm >so am I understanding that I may get this new Reverb for free? Is that correct?

yes, that's correct. This way I express my respect to all 2C users who supported me over all these years.
all users who bought until 1st november 2021 will qualify.

>If so do we know how that will be handled ie do we use our old keys or something?

simply send to me the proof of purchase to info@devproaudio.com
you will receive a new serial key. I have a new serial code system and old keys cannot work
Wow I am amazed at this. I have the invoices from the 2c audio store is that ok? Doubt I can find a personal invoice from 2009 tbh.

Good luck with the new venture, I guess I will be following along from now on.

>2c audio store is that ok?
yes

also if somebody has no invoice left from old days a serial key will work too

thats generous i hope this will get much respect and will be a worthy Reverb successor! please provide also an offline activation method.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

has anyone got this reverb working yet?
on mac i can't get either Cubase or Live to recognise it.

>please provide also an offline activation method.
no internet is required to authorize plug-in. one just has to enter a valid serial number.

2ca wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:21 am >please provide also an offline activation method.
no internet is required to authorize plug-in. one just has to enter a valid serial number.
awesome :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

sqigls wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:36 pm has anyone got this reverb working yet?
Yes, I have it running on a Win11 machine... no problems so far.

It's a winner for sure - extremely flexible (especially without a proper GUI not the easiest to tweak ATM though) - to me it seems like a cross between Aether and Breeze...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

sqigls wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:36 pm has anyone got this reverb working yet?
I have it working on Mac and Win 11.

Working fine on Cubase 13, Windows 11

Return to “Effects”