Intropage error

Support for the Plugin Architecture

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

mrscary
Cacti User

Intropage error

Post by mrscary »

fixed a lot of my issues with my installation.
last thing i am working on for intropage is this error.. dont think i can fix it.. hoping the developer reads this.

8/13/2020 06:01:00 - CMDPHP ERROR: A DB Row Failed!, Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') HAVING (user0 IS NULL OR (user1 IS NULL OR user2 IS NULL)) ORDER BY `time` DES' at line 1
08/13/2020 06:01:00 - CMDPHP PHP ERROR NOTICE Backtrace: (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cacti\plugins\intropage\poller_intropage.php[102]:intropage_gather_stats(), C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cacti\plugins\intropage\poller_intropage.php[131]:thold_event(), C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cacti\plugins\intropage\include\data.php[2565]:CactiErrorHandler())
08/13/2020 06:01:00 - ERROR PHP NOTICE: Undefined variable: allowed_hosts in file: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cacti\plugins\intropage\include\data.php on line: 2565
netniV
Cacti Guru User

Re: Intropage error

Post by netniV »

For intropage, that is xmacan, and he does surf the forums but as that is an actual bug, you may want to search his plugin repo issues before posting a new one about the above error.
Cacti Developer & Release Manager
The Cacti Group

Director
BV IT Solutions Ltd

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Cacti Resources:
Cacti Website (including releases)
Cacti Issues
Cacti Development Releases
Cacti Development Documentation