2020 Secret Sister - Scrappy Stuff about You!

[Public]

Moderator: Monroe1218

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 88

2020 Secret Sister - Scrappy Stuff about You!

Post by Monroe1218 »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other?
3. Do you do Project Life? 
4. Do you rubber stamp?
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?
6. Do you make cards?
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with?
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday??
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads?
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage?
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers?
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap?
14. Colors you normally don't use?
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use?
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by?
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? 
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?
21. Do you use glitter?
22. Do you use bling?
23.  Do you use washi tape?
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?
26. Do you use stencils?
27. What type of trimmer do you use?
28. Do you use embossing folders?
29.  Do you heat emboss?
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?

Anything else you would like to add?  The more information that your Secret Sister has - the more fun!

Rebecca

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 88

Re: 2020 Secret Sister - Scrappy Stuff about You!

Post by Monroe1218 »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid  Paper only.
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? Mostly 12x12, 6x8 for December Daily
3. Do you do Project Life? Nope.
4. Do you rubber stamp?  I hoard stamps.  I need to get them out and use them, but I am a little overwhelmed.
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?  Nope..... hard enough to get scrapping done at the moment
6. Do you make cards?  No, but I would like to.  I have all sorts of supplies so maybe 2020 will be the year I use them.
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with?  Most any other than neons
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?  Current - Simple Stories, Echo Park, Carta Bella, Ranger... retired/long gone - October Afternoon, Basic Grey
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday??  Everyday, vacations, Christmas season and my family
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads?  Patterned papers, enamel dots/Nuvo drops, bling, tags, precut cut files (I don't have a cutter)
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage?  Not a fan of stickers with white borders or photo realistic papers
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers?    Can't think of any at the moment....
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap?  School photos
14. Colors you normally don't use?  Neon
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?  Handwrite mostly, but I just recently got a vintage typewrite so that's going to be utilized....
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use?  ATG 714 1/4" gold tape, red line tape, glue dots/zots - not a fan of liquid glue
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's) close by?  Michael's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's AND a Tuesday Morning (love their scrappy stuff) all close by
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?  Colorcast, Elle's Studio, Redefined Kreative cut files
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?  Quickutz Revolution, Sew Easy
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?  I would like to try more mixed media....just starting to dabble in it
21. Do you use glitter?  Glitter paste, glitter Thickers, glitter brads - yes.  Loose glitter - NO!!
22. Do you use bling?  Yes, love pearls especially!
23.  Do you use washi tape?  Not like I thought I would.  I have a huge stash and never use it.
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?  Just starting to - not sure how I will like it.
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?  Quickutz Revolution.  Uses the little thin dies - can't be more than about 3.5-4" wide
26. Do you use stencils?  Yes
27. What type of trimmer do you use?  Fiskars old school - small and large, plus a guillotine cutter
28. Do you use embossing folders?  I haven't really - but would like to if I start to make cards.
29.  Do you heat emboss?  Yes.  Need to do it more often!
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?  Staedtler.
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?  October Afternoon. :greensad: I have quite the stash, but would welcome anything with open arms..... Basic Grey as well, but not to the extent of OA!

Rebecca

lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1702

Post by lissahope26 »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:18 pm
 1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid paper
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? 12x12 3 ring
3. Do you do Project Life? No
4. Do you rubber stamp? Yes
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?no
6. Do you make cards?no
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? Any
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? Altenew, Simple Stories, Cocoa Daisy, Vicki Boutin
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? All
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? Any
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? Rub ons
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? Graphic 45
14. Colors you normally don't use?pastel
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?both
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use?any
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by?Yes, Hobby Lobby and Joann’s
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? Altenew, Cocoa Daisy, pretty little studio
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? Cricut, Anna griffin die cut machine
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? Paper quilling
21. Do you use glitter?no
22. Do you use bling?yes
23.  Do you use washi tape?no
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?yes, pastes and Vicki Boutin stuff
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?all
26. Do you use stencils?yes
27. What type of trimmer do you use?fiskars
28. Do you use embossing folders?no
29.  Do you heat emboss?yes
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?gel
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?sassafrass lass

Anything else you would like to add?  The more information that your Secret Sister has - the more fun!

Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

CristioCornman
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 109

Post by CristioCornman »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid. Paper all the way
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? 12x12 3 ring
3. Do you do Project Life? no
4. Do you rubber stamp? sometimes
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind? nope
6. Do you make cards? occassionally i make a bunch and then use them up. 
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? white, orange, blue, pretty much any color 
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? jillibean soup, echo park, pinkfresh
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? everything
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? paper, paints, mists, NUVO
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? im not a fan of paper with real life images, like photos, or real bugs, butterflies, old images
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? graphic 45
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? i dont think i have one. 
14. Colors you normally don't use? none. lol
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal? hand write
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? i use pop dots, tape runner, and the green two sided liquid glue. 
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? all of them
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?  totally tiffany pages
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? cricut, sillouette, grand caliper, sizzix, cuttlebug, sewing machines, heat gun, 
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? gesso and texture 
21. Do you use glitter? yes
22. Do you use bling? yup
23.  Do you use washi tape? yes
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like? nope
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc? any that i like. :) 
26. Do you use stencils? yes
27. What type of trimmer do you use? fiskers blade, not the rotary kind
28. Do you use embossing folders? yuppers
29.  Do you heat emboss? yes
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? gellyrolls
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? basic grey :( 
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other?
3. Do you do Project Life? a bit
4. Do you rubber stamp?  no
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?  no
6. Do you make cards?  a few
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with?  lots of white and Kraft,
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?  Simple Stories, Shimmelle, EP
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, the beach
10. Favorite Products? pp and enamel dots
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage?  neither
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers?  Graphic 45 and KaiserCraft
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap?  school (difficult)
14. Colors you normally don't use?  none
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?  handwrite
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use?  I like a variety
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by?  all of them!
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?  nope 
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?   Cricut, Sizzix Original and Big Shotz
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?  water colors
21. Do you use glitter?  no
22. Do you use bling?  yes
23.  Do you use washi tape?  for sure!  
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?  no, but want to
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?
26. Do you use stencils?  have them, forget to use them!!!
27. What type of trimmer do you use?  CM
28. Do you use embossing folders?  have not tried them yet
29.  Do you heat emboss?  no
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?  Zig, loving gel pens
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?  not that I can think of

Last edited by beachlover on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Post by love2stamp »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid--Paper
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other?---12x12, D-ring
3. Do you do Project Life? ---No, but I do sometimes use the pages if I have a lot of photos
4. Do you rubber stamp? ---Not really, I have some stamps but don't use them. LOL
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?----Sometimes, just depends on my mood as to what I do.
6. Do you make cards?--- Yes, usually just birthday cards
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with?---all colors, depends on what colors are in my pictures
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?-----Doodlebug, echo park
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? -----Everything, kids, grandkids, holidays, vacations. 
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads?----patterned paper and enamel dots
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage?-----Vintage
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers?-----Not really, not into anything that is distressed looking or vintage
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap?---Don't really have one
14. Colors you normally don't use?----I use all colors
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?----Mostly hand written, once in a while I will do computer, but most of the time I find it quicker to just hand journal.
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? ---Glue dots, ATG and art glitter glue. Anything that I didn't just mention. :)
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by?-- Hobby Lobby, about 1 hour away. The rest are 3+hours away
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? ---nope, can't think of any
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?-----cricut
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?-----Nope
21. Do you use glitter?----Only glitter glue, no loose glitter
22. Do you use bling?-----Love bling
23.  Do you use washi tape?----Not really
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?-----Nope, I'm pretty much a lazy scrapper. The only time I do mixed media is if a challenge on ACOT forces me to. LOL
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?----I have a Gemini, I use the thin cuts
26. Do you use stencils?----Not really, I have some but sheldom us them
27. What type of trimmer do you use? ---Fiskers rotery one and a cricut smaller one
28. Do you use embossing folders?----Nope, just on cards every once in a great while
29.  Do you heat emboss?---Very sheldom
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?------I have a white gel pen that I use and close to my heart black pens that have different writing tips on them for journaling
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?---Can't think of any of the top of my head
ImageImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2325

Post by Art_Teacher »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid. All 3!
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? 12 X 12, post bound
3. Do you do Project Life? No, not really.
4. Do you rubber stamp? Yes
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind? Sometimes, mostly album covers and boxes
6. Do you make cards? Yes
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? natural colors, Jewel tones, and reds
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? Used to be Basic Grey ( :(), Bo Bunny, so many, really.
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? Christmas, summer vacations, travel, my pup
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? patterned paper, anything vintage
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? wood products, because of lignin
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? Mrs. Grossman's, any that are cutesy, baby stuff, etc.
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? birthdays
14. Colors you normally don't use? super brights, neons, pastels
15. Do you handwrite journaling? Computer journal? both
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? Tombow Mono Permanent
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? Yes, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and AC Moore)
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry? Can't think of many
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? I have a Slice, Sizzix, Sidekick, Sew Easy
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? alcohol inks
21. Do you use glitter? yes
22. Do you use bling? yes
23. Do you use washi tape? yes
24. Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping? If so, what are some items you like? yes, paints, but I have a ton
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use? Thins? Tim Holtz, etc? Sizzix original and thinlets
26. Do you use stencils? yes
27. What type of trimmer do you use? Creative Memories 12-inch
28. Do you use embossing folders? yes, Sizzix original
29. Do you heat emboss? yes
30. What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? Anything acid-free
31. Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around? Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? Basic Grey, for sure!
Last edited by Art_Teacher on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid - paper
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other?  - 12 X 12     What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? - 3 D-ring
3. Do you do Project Life? - No
4. Do you rubber stamp? - Very seldom
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind? - Been dabbling in making mini albums
6. Do you make cards? - Occasionally
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? - teals
8. Favorite Companies/Designers? - Simple Stories, Echo Park, Pinkfresh
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? - three grandkids and vacations
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? - ric rac, patterned papers, flowers, buttons, brads and mini alphas
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? - I give everything a try - may not like it when done though
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? - Melissa Frances
13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? - animals
14. Colors you normally don't use? - yellows & tans
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal? - Handwriting when I do journal
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? - ATG gun
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? - Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joann's
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?  can't think of any
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? - Cricut, Sizzix, Sew Easy, Quickutz Revolution
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?    Oxides
21. Do you use glitter? - very little
22. Do you use bling? yes
23.  Do you use washi tape?    very little
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like? - no
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc? - thin
26. Do you use stencils? - I have
27. What type of trimmer do you use? -Fiskars Procision Rotary Bypass 12" Trimmer & a Fiskars portable 12" trimmer
28. Do you use embossing folders? - have lots and seldom use them
29.  Do you heat emboss?  - usually no
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? - copic .03 black & navy
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? - October Afternoon & Basic Grey

Image ImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2325

Post by Art_Teacher »

I think there are still a bunch of people who need to answer this! ;)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
ajmaluck
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 147

Post by ajmaluck »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid      Paper!!!
2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other?   12 x 12 3/D-ring and postbound
3. Do you do Project Life?  Little bit, but mix it in with my regular layouts
4. Do you rubber stamp?   I do stamp, but I use mostly Close To My Heart clear stamps. I have a few Tim Holtz
5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind?  Depends, I will usually take a class at crops or expos.
6. Do you make cards?   Yes, not as much as I would like. Usually when I make cards it is when I am teaching a class.
7. Favorite Colors to scrap with?    I love the color teal, but I will use whatever colors go with the pictures I am working on,
8. Favorite Companies/Designers?    Right now, Close to My Heart is my go to, but I also like Quick Quotes, Echo Park, Simple Stories, & Photoplay
9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday??   ALL of it. My kids, vacations(trips to Europe), Disney, birthdays
10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads?  I don't have a favorite. I like to use whatever works for the layout I am working on.
11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage?  Stickers. I am not a fan of stickers, HOWEVER, I have recently been surprise by on place that I buy kits from and how she uses stickers.
12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers?
14. Colors you normally don't use?
15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal?   I mostly hand write, but I have done some computer journal before.
16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use?
17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by?  Yes, Hobby Lobby, Michael's & JoAnn's are all less than 10 minutes from my house
18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?   
19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy?    I have a Crictu, a Sizzix revolution machine, a cuttlebug and just got a Hot Press for Christmas
20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't?  
21. Do you use glitter?    Sometimes
22. Do you use bling?   YES
23.  Do you use washi tape?   Yes
24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping?  If so, what are some items you like?  Just started playing with Tim Holtz products within the last 6 months
25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?    Mostly thins
26. Do you use stencils?   Yes, sometimes. I like using them with the TIm Holtz products and nuvo mousse
27. What type of trimmer do you use?   fiskars
28. Do you use embossing folders?  sometimes, I have several, but usually forget that I have them
29.  Do you heat emboss?   It has been a long time but yes I do.
30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping?   I use what ever is in my stash
31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found?  I use to love Basic gray and BoBunny. 

ImageImageImage Image

ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)
Latte_Memories
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 4

Post by Latte_Memories »

1. Paper, Digital or Hybrid - Paper

2. What size layouts do you normally scrap? 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, other? - 12 x 12    

What type of album? Postbound, 3/D-ring, strap hinge - other? - Postbound

3. Do you do Project Life? - Wasn't sure what that was so I googled it.  Looks interesting so I will be doing some research on it. 

4. Do you rubber stamp? - Yes, I love rubber stamping.  I have so many stamps.  

5. Do you make altered items? If so, what kind? - Not at the moment.  

6. Do you make cards? -Yes

7. Favorite Colors to scrap with? - All colors

8. Favorite Companies/Designers? - I like them all

9. Favorite Subject/Theme to scrap? Kids, vacations, holidays, everyday?? - My grandkids, vacations and traveling, my grandkids sport activities

10. Favorite Products? Ribbon, patterned paper? Flowers? Brads? -anything

11. Is there anything you won't use? Eyelets? Vintage? - I like to have a variety of things.  

12. Least Favorite Companies/Designers? - have to think about this

13. Least Favorite Subject to Scrap? - ?

14. Colors you normally don't use? - Bright neon colors

15. Do you handwrite journaling?  Computer journal? - Handwrite, it's so much more personal and a keepsake.

16. What type of adhesive do you use most? Is there any you won't use? -ATC tape runner, Tombow glue

17. Do you have a "big box" (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnn's) close by? - Yes 

18. Are there items/companies that you love that ACOT doesn't carry?  - I love mesh stencils, ink paste, chalk paste, HTV (heat transfer vinyl), stainless steel tumblers (i make cups)

19. Do you have any "tools" - Cricut, Silhouette, Slice, Sizzix? Bind It All? Sew Easy? - I have a Cricut that I use ALL the time.  

20. What is something that you would like to try but haven't? - not sure 

21. Do you use glitter? - OMGosh yes!  I have a giltter addiciton.  I subscribe and get monthly boxes to a couple different glitter companys.  I have a problem. :) I use them for my cups. 

22. Do you use bling? - Yes!

23.  Do you use washi tape? - I am getting into using it.  I would like to get more.  I only have a few rolls of it.

24.  Do you incorporate mixed media into your scrapping? - Not yet. 

If so, what are some items you like?

25. If you have a die cut machine, what dies do you use?  Thins?  Tim Holtz, etc?  - I have a Sizzix, cuttle bug, and one other one I can't remember.  Been awhile since I used them.  
      love Tim Holtz.  

26. Do you use stencils? - I only use the mesh stencils.  I'm not very good at the plastic stencils.  I have an obsession with the mesh ones at the moment.  

27. What type of trimmer do you use? - I have a couple different ones.  Fiskers and creative memories are the two that I use most.

28. Do you use embossing folders? - Yes.  

29.  Do you heat emboss?  - No

30.  What types of pens do you like to use when scrapping? - acid and lignin free, nice quality 

31.  Do you have a favorite company that is no longer around?  Would you love stuff from them if it could be found? - not sure what it would be

~Brenda~
No matter how dark the moment,
Love and hope are always possible.

Return to “Secret Sister”