OLD Members :)

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Re: OLD Members :)

Post by JulesinParadise »

I am so old I can't remember if I filled out this one or the newbie one when I joined over a year ago(?) ?

so, here we go and if you've heard this story before, just stop me (lol)

How did you find ACOT?? through Pam B

What technique would you like to learn? USING PAINT ON LAYOUTS WITHOUT IT LOOKING ALL SMEARY

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1-3
Are you into digital or paper layouts? PAPER

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? JUST COMPLETED MY REVEAL FOR APRIL 26 FOR HERE

Do you have your own scrap room? YES

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? YES AND YES

What gives you the creeps? SNAKES

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? EARLY BIRD

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? WINE OR A MILLER 64 (ONLY ONE WW POINT PER BOTTLE)
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

Post by scrapgram »

How did you find ACOT?? I needed some stickers for my first Halloween layout and went on the net to find them and thats when I accidently found Stickers Galore. I have been here since then.

What technique would you like to learn? digi, I just can't seem to grasp the Photoshop 5

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2 or 3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? working on August Challenge layouts

Do you have your own scrap room? sort of, I share the den

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes, both

What gives you the creeps? crawling things

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? definetly a night-owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage Since I am a pill popper now(old lady prescribed ones) I cannot drink anymore. I used to love to have Long Island Iced-teas, now its just regular iced- tea with lemon and lots of ice cubes
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image
scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

How did you find ACOT?? I think I was searching the website, and bookmarked it. At somepoint I joined the message board so I could see what an NSD crop was like online, and then I was hooked. I joined in 2008.

What technique would you like to learn? How about the technique that would make my layouts so amazing that I could be on any ct I wanted to be on! I think that is called "creativity"!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I used to put no less than 3 to 5 pics on a layout. I now use 1 to 3 more often than not. (I also used to do more 2 page layouts, but acot has corrupted me!)

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I'm much more into paper layouts, but I love doing hybrid, and digi. I just haven't done a lot yet. I'm still learning a lot of techniques.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I'm currently working on 2008. I need to start my Yellowstone album as soon as that's finished.

Do you have your own scrap room? If you count the corner of my son's room that I have taken over! As soon has my husband's shoulder heals, we are moving everything downstairs into my own room, that I will share with the xbox.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Why, yes I have. I used to go at least twice a year with a friend, but I have so much stuff now, I just crop with ACOT, and I love it, because of all the challenges and prizes.

What gives you the creeps? BUGS AND FEET!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Mostly a night owl. But that sucks when I have to get up early.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?Well, I want to know what a pink squirrel is. Otherwise..anything with Vodka. (I get depressed when I drink anything with rum!)
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2140

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

How did you find ACOT?? searching for good scrappy sites, found this one

What technique would you like to learn? more about distressing, placing flowers,

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1 if 5x7, but 3-4 if smaller

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper only, love the feel and dimension

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Finishing up when grandchildren were here

Do you have your own scrap room? yes, and I love it!!!! Have had it about 7 months now and I would be lost to go back to kitchen table, lol

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? just online, here at ACOT

What gives you the creeps? snakes, snakes, did I say snakes, lol.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl mostly, though I have been getting up pretty early lately.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Malibu breeze!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

How did you find ACOT?? Way back when, when ACOT was Stickers Galore and had a bricks and mortar store, I shopped there. Didn't initally like the website when i first found it because I thought it was hard to navigate. But a little over a year ago I tried it again, got involved in posting layouts and the message boards, and here I am...you can't shut me up!

What technique would you like to learn? would love to get better at using paint...I tend to shy away from it

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? depends on the photo and the layout. My record is 18 photos on a 2 page layout, but I rarely do 2 pagers anymore. I would say 1-4.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper, definitely. I'm a tactile person.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? just finished a "use your stash" challenge of Halloween pics of DD from 3 years ago.

Do you have your own scrap room? depends on how you define that. I have my scrapping in the corner of my bedroom, but as I am divorced, it is my room and my room alone, so I guess I have a scrap room! But I don't have a dedicated scrap space....maybe when I can free up a bedroom.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes, both

What gives you the creeps? loogies from a tracheostomy (ask a nurse...she'll probably cringe too)

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? definitely night owl.....I've worked nights for 8 years and habits don't change easily.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I rarely drink as I have a weird reaction to it and get hives. But I can live thru others, right? I am seriously in love with diet Coke...it's my anytime beverage.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

2boysma
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 84

Post by 2boysma »

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]How did you find ACOT??[/highlight] found it on the top 1000 online scrapbook store site while shopping for supplies!

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What technique would you like to learn? the "how to be faster" technique!!!

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]How many photos do you usually place on a layout? two to three

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? last summer's vacation and pages for my boys' books -- graduation last year

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Do you have your own scrap room? yes. It is also the guest room, but is organized and filled with my scrapbook stuff mostly!

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? both, yes.

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What gives you the creeps? spiders and snakes and dirty old men!

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl, but have to be an early bird when I am working!

[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? bellini or pomegranate margarita![/highlight]
Jeanne

Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Post by Suzanne_FL »

How did you find ACOT?? That was so long ago that I don't even remember!!

What technique would you like to learn? Would you believe I have not scrapped in 3 years and am sooo out of touch with techniques!!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Probably 3-4

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Still paper!!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? There is SOOO MUCH to catch up on!!

Do you have your own scrap room? Sadly....no!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes....both

What gives you the creeps? Saggy old men!! LOL!!! Probably not the answer you were looking for!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Neither really...LOL...but lately earlier then later.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Pink Panty Pulldowns!! Yummm!!!
Suzanne
Are You Ready for some FoOtBaLl?!!
ctaylor0312
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 52

Post by ctaylor0312 »

How did you find ACOT?? A friend

What technique would you like to learn? using PP as the base or back ground. I'm awfull at that

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? at least 3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Boy Scout Camping trip

Do you have your own scrap room? No way - but do I wish!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes - SDV - Raleigh/Durham, NC

What gives you the creeps? my son's smelly feet

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? early bird unless I'm scrapping

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? bloody mary
ImageImageImageImage
Cherry Bing

Post by »

How did you find ACOT??
through friend michelle.
What technique would you like to learn? mmm..im a technique freak so anything thats new and trendy..

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? One -3 or on occasion more than seven.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper....

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
Do you have your own scrap room? completed most of my halloween...

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? YUP -

What gives you the creeps? Bloody gory movies, mouses/rats and roaches...
Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? when kids are at school- daytime unless they are gone..then all day if I can.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? dont really have a favorite..Im a lemonaid freak.. smoothie and starbucks sugar free cappacchino hazelnut.
diana
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 4

Post by diana »

How did you find ACOT?? Ok this is going to really show my age, I was looking for stickers and googled stickers, and found Stickers Galore

What technique would you like to learn? Paper Tearing

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 6

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper until it runs out

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Christmas

Do you have your own scrap room? Sort of

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes

What gives you the creeps? My credit cards

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Margarita
Judes
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Judes »

How did you find ACOT?? Searching for stickers way back when....

What technique would you like to learn? None that I can think of right now.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Three

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Traditional paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Wilderness outing pictures

Do you have your own scrap room? No

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Real-life crops all the time

What gives you the creeps? Green snot

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night-owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Hot chocolate
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

Well I think I fall in this category now.

How did you find ACOT?? Was looking for an online store for some Heidi Grace product a couple of years ago.

What technique would you like to learn? I would like to learn more about the many use of punches and making flowers.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Probably average of 2- 3 photos per layout.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper. I have never tried digital. I have too much stash to switch now.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I am just starting to work on the March color combo contest. I have the papers, pictures and know how I want the layout to be. Just looking for some embellies to put on it.

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes and I love it. I took the flexroom right off my front entry. Great when going to crops or dd. No stairs to haul my stuff up/down. Just wish I had a door so that when it gets messy (which is more often than not) I can just shut the door. Might see if my sil can put in some french doors.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I have done both. Just went to a 24 hour crop last weekend.

What gives you the creeps? Mice and spiders.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? It all depends on the day of the week. Working a full time job limits the night-owl, but if I had a choice I would be a night-owl.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Has to be a frozen Pina Colada.

Image ImageImage
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

Post by scrapgram »

How did you find ACOT?? I was looking for some particular stickers and found Stickers Galore(ACOT) never left after that.,

What technique would you like to learn? Digi

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2 or 3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper but want to learn digi

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Baptism

Do you have your own scrap room? Its a sewing, computer, ironing & scrappy room

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes

What gives you the creeps? roaches

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Iced tea
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image
diana
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 4

Post by diana »

suslvgeo wrote:and NO I do not mean that in the case of age.

Edited to add, just post on which thread YOU feel you are. :-D A new born cherry or a geezer. pahahaha snort!!

I just realized that I have a new cherry questionairre and thought it would be fun to have the same one but for us geezers. Anyone that wants to play, just might get sprinkled....you know what I am saying, right? :-D

How did you find ACOT?? was looking for stickers and found Stickers Galore, that is how old I am

What technique would you like to learn? to many to list

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper but would like to go digital

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Christmas i think

Do you have your own scrap room? sort of

What gives you the creeps? To many to list

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl totally

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? margarita
Diana, Jet Noise The Sound of Freedom
FurBaby_Mom
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 444

Post by FurBaby_Mom »

Old-bie. I haven't posted in over a year!!! But back in the good old days...
I was here almost since the advent of this board;)
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"
ammielou
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 263

Post by ammielou »

I guess I'm not that old, my first LO submission was 2008.

How did you find ACOT?? Internet search? Don't really remember, I was a member of another scrapping site. Still am but don't go every often.

What technique would you like to learn? embossing

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? as many as possible, unless I'm following a sketch.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Just finishing up Easter 2004

Do you have your own scrap room? No, I have a table beside my bed, as I now live with my DDad.

What gives you the creeps? Any kind of reptile, my ex, scruffy looking guys standing on the corner...

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Capt. Morgan and coke
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 
Deirdra
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 228

Post by Deirdra »

Ugh! How about from day one? Ancient.

OMG, my location says Boston. Pahahahahaha!

Sorry Sus *tiptoes away*
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever.
ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 221

Post by ChrissyTina »

How did you find ACOT?
I found ACOT through my friend, Dawn, back in 2008.

What technique would you like to learn?
I want to learn collage-making and more on working with mediums

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
I usually use a single photo, but like to use 2 or 3 photos on occasion.

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Paper all the way!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
I'm working on a page for the upcoming crop sooooo....I can't tell!

Do you have your own scrap room?
I have my own little nook that's part of the living room.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?
I have done both types of crops.

What gives you the creeps?
Things that give me the creeps....you guys are going to laugh. Clowns, gnomes, midgets, and ET.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Most definitely an early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
Pina Colada, Mudslide (made with ice cream), and a good Amaretto like Disorono on the rocks.
Chrissy

MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

An oldie but a goodie ;P Back in the day when the board was called Stickers Galore! Woot!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
Deirdra
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 228

Post by Deirdra »

Holy crap, Snox must be in college by now!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever.

Return to “General Talk”