I need your prayers please

Moderator: ACOT Employee

AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 227

I need your prayers please

Post by AlwaysHappy »

You would never know it by my screen name and it's odd that I even chose that name. From time to time, I struggle with depression and am on medication for it. I try to stay upbeat and positive to keep from letting it take over my life, but the last couple of days I've found myself sinking fast and I need prayers to help pull me back out of this before it gets me too far down. Today was so bad that my dh just didn't know what to say or do to help me. I have this strange unsettled feeling. Also, I'm afraid to fall asleep because I keep having horrible nightmares and I remember every detail of them even after I wake up. This isn't helping the situation at all. Now I try to stay awake as long as I possibly can so I won't have to experience that. If you could also send up a prayer for the nightmares to stop and a peaceful nights sleep that would be appreciated. I'm sorry to burden the cherries with this, but I feel like you are family to me and will understand the need. If you have ever suffered with depression, you know how fast it can take over your life, leaving you helpless and non-functional.
Image ImageImage

-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Re: I need your prayers please

Post by -Tracy- »

Barb honey, I know exactly how you feel having battled depression my entire life. I'm so sorry that you are going through this!! PLEASE seek out your doctor for a med evaluation. As I'm sure you know, your body chemicals can change at any time and your meds have to change along with them. Sending you lots of love, lots of prayers and lots of hugs!!!!!!! I'm here for you if you want to talk.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
teresar66
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 46

Post by teresar66 »

{{{Hugs}}} I also second getting your meds re-evaluated. Suffering from depression, I had to have my meds readjusted just recently. And please take advantage of seeing a mental counselor (if you have one) or other resources available. And if you need to vent here feel free.
http://papergalore.blogspot.com/

April Goals: 0/20 Layouts

2011 Layout Total: 36 Layouts
AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 227

Post by AlwaysHappy »

Thank you so much my cherry friends for your kind words and yes I guess it is time to see the doctor again and find out if my medication needs an adjustment in dose.
Image ImageImage

m1218p
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 1079

Post by m1218p »

Barb, I just found this. Prayers are going up NOW for your relief from depression and for peace.

Marci
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Post by ArmyWife95 »

I will say a prayer for you! Keep us posted, that you are doing better!
KarenL
Cherry Tart

Post by KarenL »

I honestly believe, and even KNOW, that God is the answer. Just keep praying. You have to deal with the medical end, but God will heal your heart. He can and he will, just pray and trust Him for the rest.

Return to “Prayer Talk”