Prayers needed please

Moderator: ACOT Employee

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Prayers needed please

Post by 1grandma »

My ds#3 is married with four children and his wife is 12 weeks pregnant. Last night about 2 AM she woke up in a pool of blood and thought she miscarried. They went to the doctor this morning, baby is fine, praise the Lord! But she has already lost two babies so is taking an injection every day called Levonox which prevents blood clotting. So no wonder she was bleeding, right? So, the doctor told her to "take it easy." What? Really, she has four kids! What mother can do that? So, I am taking two kids tomorrow and her mother is taking two kids. It will be day by day for a while. I will certainly do what I can. I went over tonight and cleaned up after dinner and lay my eyes on her for myself to see how she really is. Pale and weak is how she is. She weighs almost as much as a penny and is 6' tall. A beautiful girl, really. But very fragile. Please pray for her and the baby.

FYI, took my car in to get the AC fixed this morning. They called just before lunch saying they can't fix it. It is something "electrical" and they can't do it. They recommended Hinson down the street. So I called Hinson down the street to see if I could bring my car in. They are too busy and can't see me until Tuesday next week. I said how about Thursday morning. So, it will be another week without AC, at least.

Poor me. It is all about perspective, isn't it? At least, I am not bleeding and loosing or hurting my baby.
Bibi
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Re: Prayers needed please

Post by debamas »

Oh Bibi, prayers being lifted! I hope they both will be alright and yes, she'll need help with those children. So glad you and the other grandma can give them a hand today. Praying for good news and she continues the pregnancy without any further problems. She is such a good Mom and deserves all God's blessings.
Debbie

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

(((((HUGS)))) and prayers!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Post by blbabe1234 »

Oh Bibi...I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter in law. Will be thinking of her and your family. Many many ((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Post by Deanna13 »

Definitely will keep your family in my prayers!
Image Image ImageImage
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Thank you all so much for your prayers, love and support. Two of the little ones just left. We spent the day at an AC shop for cars so they did not get to have much fun. But at least they were cared for. Two others were with their other grandma. Someone is bringing in dinner for them tonight, too. Dad is off for the weekend and is able to provide.
Bibi

Return to “Prayer Talk”