QOTD - 6/23/16

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

QOTD - 6/23/16

Post by Flasher »

"Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden."

~ Unknown

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Re: QOTD - 6/23/16

Post by blbabe1234 »

Beautiful!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Post by emmapaige »

That is beautiful - my children, stepchildren and grandchildren couldn't be more different.  What a beautiful garden they make!! Image

I need to save that quote to use on a layout.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Post by Deanna13 »

I agree! What a perfect quote for my grandkids!! Image
Image Image ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

emmapaige wrote:That is beautiful - my children, stepchildren and grandchildren couldn't be more different.  What a beautiful garden they make!! Image

I need to save that quote to use on a layout.
I was thinking that, too!  I was debating whether I could change "world" to "family" -- to make it more personal.  Not sure though.   
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Linda L
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 101

Post by Linda L »

Exactly!

Return to “Quotes and Journaling”