Remembering Mom/Kristin

Moderator: ACOT Employee

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Re: Remembering Mom/Kristin

Post by emmapaige »

Really beautiful tree which is definitely a sign from your mom. You and your family are doing such a great job carrying on her legacy. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

Rachel_K wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:59 am
Thank you all so much  💗 💗

Here's 4/5 of us with mom's cherry tree! This is where we buried her ashes, located behind the ACOT building. And it has BLOSSOMED! We were very surprised since the weather has been all over the place this spring. It was actually snowing on Monday lol..

ImageImageImageImageImage
Oh, this is so beautiful, Rachel!  Love that it bloomed so soon.  Such a sweet memorial to your mom.

debraruffing
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 508

Post by debraruffing »

Your tree is so beautiful!  I am certain that your Mother sees it from Heaven!  What a lovely tribute!

My parents are both in Heaven.  It is a hard thing to be without them.  I miss them both horribly still.

A few weeks ago my granddaughter Isabella, lost her kitty, Honey Buns, while she was presenting at a science event at Penn State University.  She is only 16 and a junior in high school and she did not know her kitty had died until arriving home.  She simply fell apart immediately when she walked in the house and her Mama was holding her on the loveseat in a blanket and said she was gone.  The grief we all have endured has been so hard.  We buried her where Isabella chose...by a cherry tree that was planted by her window.  Even though her bedroom is two stories up, she can see the tree and Honey Bun's grave.  I want to get a flat plaque for her and the three kitties buried over the years in the front yard by the porch where they all loved to see the birds or be outside with us on the porch swing.  I pray that both your family and my Isabella get much joy from the trees planted in honor of those you loved. 

My prayers and blessings for your family as you continue your Mama's dream into the future.  You are the only store I order from.  You are like family to me and my daughters Lauren and Karina.  Sending love and joy your way! 

Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage
JAire
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 949

Post by JAire »

Beautiful rememberance!
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

Beautiful tribute to your Mom!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
amk7864
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 5

Post by amk7864 »

What a beautiful way to pay tribute to your Mom and keep her spirit alive!!

I lost my mom on October 22, 2022. This was the worst day of my life. I miss her every day. I know there's no time limit on grief, but OMG how it comes on like a freight train! 

I used to help my mom with her Christmas card orders when I was in my 30's. Flash forward 29 years and I am card making like no tomorrow. I feel most at peace in my craft room, creating and talking to my mom. For now, it is my sanctuary.

I stumbled on this site a year ago and I'm so glad I did! I love that you carry other crafting items for other hobbies. I always look through the daily deals and clearance. I just love a bargain! I am sure you can tell by my orders! LOL  Waiting on an item to get in so that my order with ship out. I also have stuff in my basket, as I type. 

Thank you for sharing the picture of your Mom. God Bless you all. I hope one day that I will have a beautiful smile on my face, like you all do! 

Best regards,
amk7864
Last edited by amk7864 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 918

Post by jcsmaestra »

What a wonderful tribute to your Mom, and how wonderful that you are carrying on her work.  
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Return to “Announcements”