How to??

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

mperricel
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 37

How to??

Post by mperricel »

I am new to ACOT and have still not figured out how to submit an LO straight from my Gallery into challenges that are not listed in the add submission field... anyone??
Image Image Image Image
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Re: How to??

Post by VickiR »

mperricel wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:24 pm
I am new to ACOT and have still not figured out how to submit an LO straight from my Gallery into challenges that are not listed in the add submission field... anyone??
There are a lot of "how-to's" in the Cherry Blossom thread at the top of the page... How to Add an Image

Open 2 screens is the easiest way....

Go to your gallery and right click on the image you want to post in the forum.  Copy the image link.  Come back to the forum and at the top of the post, 4th box over is where you will add the photo and/or link to the post.

Click on the second image that looks like a picture.  Paste your image link in the URL and submit.  Your photo should show.

Click on the third image that looks like a chain to add the URL link from the top of the page.
Donna_Coughlin
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 539

Post by Donna_Coughlin »

It can be hard to get it at first but after a few times it's easy. If you still can't figure it out let me know and I'll PM you my phone number and I can walked you through it.
Donna
ImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Just wanted to add that my phone ALWAYS shows the images as a broken link for some reason; but if I put the link in directly, people can access the photo that way. So that's what I usually do... I hope this helps!
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 445

Post by DN in MN »

You should also be able to copy image and then in the box where you type, paste it and it should appear.  That is what I do most of the time.

On the image in the gallery, right click, Copy - then on the post in the message board, right click, Paste

Hope that makes sense.  If not, PM me :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”