New Cherry - intro to me

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 437

Re: New Cherry - intro to me

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE WORLD OF CRAFT MAKERS................... MOST SCRAPBOOK WHILE OTHERS DO OTHER CRAFTY THINGS............. AND YES, WE HAVE SOME VERY TALENTED LADIES HERE.................... THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PHOTOS........ I LOVE FUR BABIES.................. I HAVE LOTS OF THEM....................... HEHEHEHEHEHE RIGHT NOW 1 IS ON THE MICROWAVE BUGGING ME TO PET HER........................ SORRY FOR THE CAPS IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO READ NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE............... I'M BLIND AS A BAT OTHERWISE..................... HEHEHEHEHEHE I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE AS MUCH AS EVERYONE HAS......... WE SHARE LOTS OF ASPECTS OF OUR LIFE IN THE SCRAP A DAY LINK, SOME SAD, SOME GOOD, AND SOME REALLY HAPPY...............HOPE TO SEE SOME LO'S FROM YOU SOON...................

HAPPY CRAFTING

VALERIE
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Post by blbabe1234 »

Welcome to ACOT! LOVE your beautiful furbabies. As everyone has said, you will love it here!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1173

Post by Rachel Kent »

Welcome welcome! You will find that fur-babies are often popular scrapbook subjects here :) If you have any questions be sure to ask! 🍒

Happy crafting!

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

Welcome!! So great to meet you and glad you are settling right in to our little community 😃. There’s so much inspiration here and I’m happy you’re checking out the challenges, too!  
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 780

Post by Breauxlabs »

Welcome to the board! You will love it here! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
Mathandlit
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 427

Post by Mathandlit »

Welcome! And I love the thought of meeting crafters from other countries. I find the people here to be friendly and supportive on ACOT. 
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

Howdy! Hope you get a kick from this fun group of crafters. Looking forward to seeing your creations on the gallery. I love the challenges and find inspiration from them. Enjoy.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Welcome, you to love it here. Looking forward to seeing your layout and getting to know you better.
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Welcome to ACOT Henrietta! ☺️
Your fur babies are adorable! 😍 (Lol I scrap mine all the time, too!) This place is full of great people with amazing talent; VERY cool that you've joined us here! 😁 Looking forward to seeing some of your projects! 😊
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Welcome, Henriette!  Glad you have joined us. :)  Your furbabies are adorable and I look forward to seeing your kitty layouts, as well as ones about you.  I have one crazy pup and one kitty who is the queen of the house. lol Jump right in...it's a lot of fun here!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

Welcome to ACOT (A Cherry On Top) and our fun message board. We are happy to see new Cherries join in the FUN. There are Cherries here from all over the world and it's great to have you here too. Challenges and the gallery will provide lots of inspiration and FUN.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

Welcome Henriette!  You will find the friendliest people here on the boards. Looking forward to seeing your projects. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

Welcome to ACOT message board. look forward to seeing your work and sharing ideas. There are so many amazing and talented people here. You enjoy it and learn / share so many ideas.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 140

Post by Jessica Mikels »

Welcome! Make yourself right at home! Looking forward to exchanging inspiration!
JessicaMikelsCreativeDesigns.com
Instagram: @
jessicamikels
YouTube: @Jessica.Mikels

Image ImageImageImage
AnniePee
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 115

Post by AnniePee »

Hi Henriette!  Looking forward to seeing some glimpses of Denmark in your layouts!

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”