ACOT Summer Crop

ImCanadian
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

ACOT Summer Crop

Post by ImCanadian »

I would like to thank everyone who was involved organizing the Summer Crop this past weekend. When I read about it a couple of weeks ago I knew I had to come and see how anyone can organize a online crop weekend.  I was so impressed. I had so much fun and learnt lots. I never visited the gallery before but I will make sure I visit it more often. There are a lot of talented people out there and I love looking at other layouts and getting ideas.  ACOT rocks!! I've placed two orders through ACOT and I love all of the product I have recieved. I have to wait awhile to put my next order in, hubby is complaining about how much the shipping costs are to Canada.  I'll wait for a couple of weeks, he'll forget about it by then.  :winkb:
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Re: ACOT Summer Crop

Post by writerlady »

I love it here, too!  This was the best crop I've ever attended!!!  ACOT ROCKS!!!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Post by -Tracy- »

So glad you had fun girls!! ACOT is the bestest place to be, imho. :-D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
Jenn Kellams
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 402

Post by Jenn Kellams »

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: So glad you had fun girls!! ACOT is the bestest place to be, imho. :-D
I have visited other place and b/c I am a CT for others I am required to, but I just don't get into it as much at those place as I do here.  This is my home away from home and I couldn't agree with you more!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog
montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 280

Post by montana_girl »

mtszucs wrote: I would like to thank everyone who was involved organizing the Summer Crop this past weekend.
I second this!  The crop was well organized and how plenty to keep me interested  -- And busy!  Thanks so much!
Stacy
She-She
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 12

Post by She-She »

I didn't participate, but checked in & checked out what was going on, especially in the gallery, there are some amazing, talented cherries in here!  Maybe, the next crop I can do, it seems like a lot of fun, for now, I'll just hover in the background!  Great job, I enjoyed looking at all the gorgeous art!!!!
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

Yup, I agree.  This was the best crop ever.  I've attended several here at ACOT and they just get better every time. 

Thanks to everyone who helped make this so much fun for all of us.
Heidi1154
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 21

Post by Heidi1154 »

I had a great time also.
 Now I need to get started and have some more fun.
 I have been working on Christmas Gifts. Rag quilts and PJ's to match for all 6 of my grandchildren.
 People did some really nice LO. Nice work!

ImageImageImageImageImage

MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

I'm so glad you had fun. I came to one ACOT crop and never left!! It's a great place to be!

scrap_n_angel
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 27

Post by scrap_n_angel »

I agree this was probably the best organized online crop I've participated in. Thanks for your dedication!
Angelina

Bi-Scraptual. I do it both ways, paper and digital.

Come and scrap with me in my studio
Confessions of a Scrap Addict
Scraprat
Cherry Cola

Post by Scraprat »

The crop definitely was lots of fun and had so many possibilities for learning!
Take care of you,
Deb

Return to “Summer Crop 2008”