mouse sanders for my son's woodcraft project

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
Gilmore
Cherry Tart

mouse sanders for my son's woodcraft project

Post by Gilmore »

Hi there!
I am looking to purchase a mouse sander or detail sander for my son's woodcraft project. Because of budget constraints I am looking to buy second hand. If there's anyone who's willing to sell pls reach me back. No chinese products pls only reputable brands. Preferably something like these mouse sanders.
lolliesgoalie
Cherry Tart

Re: mouse sanders for my son's woodcraft project

Post by lolliesgoalie »

You can refer to a mouse sanding machine for furniture production at some reputable factories word wipe  :)
magicfond
Cherry Tart

Re: mouse sanders for my son's woodcraft project

Post by magicfond »

Coincidentally, I need to sell an unused mouse sander. It still works fine. If you want to buy it I will leave you the lowest price. Please contact me if you want to buy.

Return to “The Cherry List”