Heartstring Design Kits for Sales

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
Niki777
Cherry Tart

Heartstring Design Kits for Sales

Post by Niki777 »

I have some Heartstring design kits that I am looking to sell. Please let me know if you want pictures and I can post.

Housecalls Kits- Everything you need to make 2-3 page layouts. Includes directions

These retailed for $30 when I purchased them. I am looking to get $15 or BO

Oct 2009- Halloween

Dec 2009- Gingerbread Village

April 2010- Rain-boots and Galoshes

Aug 2010- Making Waves

Sept 2010- Adventure

Jan 2011- Winter Fun

April 2011- Adding Color to Easter

June 2011- Just Add Water

Sept 2011- In Good Company

Jan 2012- Cupcake Stand

Greetings by Design (Car kits- Make 3 cards- 3 of each)

These retailed for $20 when I purchased them. I am looking to get $10 or BO

May 2010- Butterflies

June 2010- #1/Shirt Pocket/Star

July 2010- Flower

Aug 2010- Heart/Thanks/Sympathy

Sept 2010- Flowers

Sept 2011- Party Swirl Cards

Jan 2010 Love/Mustache
pegscoot
Cherry Tart

Re: Heartstring Design Kits for Sales

Post by pegscoot »

Please send me detailed images of each set of Heartstring designs you would like to sell. How much does shipping cost after placing an order?

Return to “The Cherry List”