Scan-n-Cut CM350---Free to Good Home

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
DrSonja
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 92

Scan-n-Cut CM350---Free to Good Home

Post by DrSonja »

Sadly, I have not the patience nor inclination to learn how to use this machine. I tried it twice and gave up. So, it is practically new, but I no longer have the box. All I ask is that you pay the shipping fee. It weighs less than 10 pounds but is larger than the biggest USPS Priority Mail "if it fits, it ships" boxes. I will securely pack it in the best sized box I can find and let you know the cost, based upon your preferred delivery method: USPS Priority Mail, UPS, FedEx. I will let you know the price once I have your zip code. You may pay me via PayPal or Venmo. Please send a private message to me if you are interested.
Image  Image 
DrSonja
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 92

Re: Scan-n-Cut CM350---Free to Good Home

Post by DrSonja »

Item has been spoken for. Thank you.
Image  Image 
nopsa
Cherry Tart

Re: Scan-n-Cut CM350---Free to Good Home

Post by nopsa »