Leslie Krochta-Cullen
stampaholic85
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 17

Re: No Sprinkles

Post by stampaholic85 »

I didn't either.....
Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper
cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Post by cat1393 »

I got a few.

Christine
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 151

Post by Ashjoy »

Just this time, but to tell you the truth I wouldn't have even noticed I've been so busy trying to figure everything out.
Joyce 

MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

I'll tell you how I do it....
I have two windows open and start typing up my sprinkle post in one. In the other window I open the Recent topics and look at the first couple topics in the listing -the names of the last people to reply to those topics get added to my sprinkle list. I'll pick a couple random names and then refresh the recent topics list to get the even more recent repliers. so to win points from me, you've got to be actively participating in something and get caught in the recent topics as the last person to reply. :winkb:
Image Image
DisneyInsider
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 35

Post by DisneyInsider »

No sprinkles here.
cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Post by cat1393 »

MamaK321 wrote:I'll tell you how I do it....
I have two windows open and start typing up my sprinkle post in one. In the other window I open the Recent topics and look at the first couple topics in the listing -the names of the last people to reply to those topics get added to my sprinkle list. I'll pick a couple random names and then refresh the recent topics list to get the even more recent repliers. so to win points from me, you've got to be actively participating in something and get caught in the recent topics as the last person to reply. :winkb:

sounds fair to me. Anyone can just leave a window open for ACOT. then open a new one for a different sight.

Christine
bakscrap
Cherry Tart

Post by bakscrap »

I got 20 Sprinkle points, and I was pretty busy all weekend. Got to spend a while Friday night and tonight, but not at all on Saturday.
fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

I didn't get any either, but got points from the games.
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

I'll have to admit i did excellent with the sprinkles. But without the sprinkles I wouldn't have gotten anything! I did very few games, mostly just chatted and admired everyones work!
ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Post by ArmyWife95 »

I never get sprinkles, but I got plenty of points thru the games. :-D
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I was here the whole time and I did not get sprinkles. I won a bingo and a fast scrap and I got some points for playing the games. I had an awesome time without the sprinkles!:-D
ImageImage 

kennabeans
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 39

Post by kennabeans »

I didn't get any sprinkles but did get points from one of the games.
ImageImageImage
montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 280

Post by montana_girl »

MamaK321 wrote:I'll tell you how I do it....

Well, this explains why I rarely get sprinkled... I'm too busy scrappin' to do a lot of postin'. :-D
Stacy
JeanG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 5

Post by JeanG »

I think I was sprinkled once. I love getting points, but what really counts for me is the fun, so I'm happy whether I get points or not.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Post by suslvgeo »

I do not do random sprinkles anymore during crops. I look for people that are participating. I look at recent topics and I look at the gallery to see who is posting stuff there. That way I know I am giving points to those that are actually at the crop and not signed in but out to lunch. :winkb: :winkb: :winkb:

I know quite a few of you got game points from me and I wanted to say THANKS for participating. :inlove:
SUS ImageImageImage
jody01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Post by jody01 »

I got a sprinke!!!
ImageImage
jodcold
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by jodcold »

Silly me, I have been here for 3 crops and I just assumed sprinkles were for people who were actually playing games or chatting-didn't realize there was a difference.

I love to do the games during crops so tend to be active and do get points. This crop moved so quickly at times that I just couldn't keep up with the gallery, so I concentrated on doing the games.

The only games I stopped doing were the ones where you had to be the first to answer-I am just not that quick.

From what I have observed the people who are actually participating gets the most points which is fair. I don't think the hostess's play favorites as I see lots of different people getting points and they are the ones that are playing.

For those of you who actually scrap during these events you are winning as well because you are getting pages done! Also if you were doing the challenges you have chances to win points then.

If you come to the crop to earn points then you need to get chatty, play every game, do the fast scraps, leave loving in the gallery. BE SEEN! Otherwise just have fun as that is what it is all about.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

GRACEpunches5
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 575

Post by GRACEpunches5 »

i didn't either. but i wasn't around...dh drug me out camping with his family.
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

Return to “Summer Crop 2009”