<> Official Crop RULES <>

Join Us For Another Online Crop: Feb 26-28
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

<> Official Crop RULES <>

Post by MamaK321 »

WELCOME to our Winter online Crop. We have tons of fun and prizes planned for you, we hope you're ready to play! :-D

Just a reminder that ACOT runs on (Eastern Standard Time) EST. If you need a little help converting your local time to EST, use this clock
[blockquote]
As a gesture of common courtesy, and to allow everyone ample time in the “spotlight” (page 1 of the gallery), we ask that you do not upload more than 4 layouts per day. Thank You!
[/blockquote]Gallery Submission Limits are disabled during our crops. If you happen to see this message when uploading your crop projects, please ignore it, for this weekend only.

Image Uploading Tip:
when uploading an image, it will sometimes appear as a little RED X instead of showing your image thumbnail. THIS IS OKAY! In most cases your image has uploaded correctly, there is just a small error with the thumbnail view during the submission process. CONTINUE to fill out your submission and click Submit. Your image should appear in the gallery just fine. You may also find that after clicking Submit, you will be directed back to the gallery homepage instead of the image you just submitted. To find your submissions, click on one of these links on the side:
My Albums & Submissions
My Recent Submissions
Before we can get to the fun stuff we have the boring old drill... the crop rules and general information. Please take a moment to read it through.

ACOT crops are open to all scrappers and welcome both traditional paper and digital entries.
Certain challenges may contain special requirements for one or both forms of scrapbooking, please read each challenges directions carefully.

Challenges

Layouts must be new, original creations by yourself, and must NOT have been previously published or entered in any other challenge or contest outside of ACOT.

Layouts can be any size you’re currently working on. Please, no smaller than 8X8.

Layouts must include pictures, unless otherwise stated.

Layouts cannot be entered into multiple challenges. Each crop challenge requires a new layout for submission. Entering multiple layouts into one challenge will not increase your chance of winning. Your name will only be entered once.

Each challenge will have a paper and digital winner, if applicable.

Each challenge will have a corresponding category in the gallery. Please pay close attention to where you are uploading your challenges. Your layout will not be eligible if it's placed in the wrong category.

Questions about a challenge should be directed to the Creative Team Member who posted THAT challenge.

All challenge layout entries are due by midnight, 11:59 PM EST, on Monday March 1.

Fast Scraps

Fast Scrap challenges are mini projects that can be completed within the hour allotted at the posting of that Fast Scrap.

Entries must meet all requirements of the Fast Scrap as posted.

Entering multiple projects for a Fast Scrap will not increase your chance of winning. Your name will only be entered once.

Each Fast Scrap will have a corresponding category in the gallery. Please pay close attention to where you are uploading your project, it will not be eligible if it's placed in the wrong category.

Each Fast Scrap will have one winner, selected at random by the hostess.

Questions about a Fast Scrap should be directed to the Creative Team Member who posted THAT Fast Scrap.

No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.
Participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions as established by A Cherry on Top. A Cherry on Top reserves the right to qualify all submissions and to reject any submissions that do not meet the requirements for participation as established by A Cherry on Top. Entries void if A Cherry on Top determines the contest submission to not be an original, or if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
Image Image
handerful
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 430

Re: <> Official Crop RULES <>

Post by handerful »

All challenge layout entries are due by midnight, 11:59 AM EST, on Monday March 1.

OK - let the questions begin - Just looking for clarification because I always forget. Are entries due at midnight or noon? 11:59 am is noon. If it's midnight - Do you mean Sunday night or Monday night?

Thanks.

Image Image
RACHEL
GRACEpunches5
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 575

Post by GRACEpunches5 »

i think monday night just before midnight. i think....
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

i fixed that, sorry. It had said 12:00 AM before but I remember that it is confusing so I changed it to 11:59... but forgot to change A to P.thanks for asking!!
Image Image
handerful
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 430

Post by handerful »

Thanks!
Image Image
RACHEL
RitaS
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 299

Post by RitaS »

In general I won't have time to scrapbook this weekend...although I am really hoping to pull off 1-2 LOs somehow, before end of Feb. for Feb. challenges.
Is it possible that a ACOT Feb. challenge LO could work in with an ACOT Crop Challenge - or is that double dipping and considered a no no? I rather hope to scrap something about 11 pm tonight...;)
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

RitaS wrote:In general I won't have time to scrapbook this weekend...although I am really hoping to pull off 1-2 LOs somehow, before end of Feb. for Feb. challenges.
Is it possible that a ACOT Feb. challenge LO could work in with an ACOT Crop Challenge - or is that double dipping and considered a no no? I rather hope to scrap something about 11 pm tonight...;)
I think you can do that, but asked during the last crop & don't think I got confirmation! So, CT... confirm please? ;)
Image Image
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

Woohoo! We have until Midnight! Yippee! I thought it was usually noon---which knocked me out because I have to work until Noon on Mondays! Yeah!!!

Also, I don't think you are allowed to combine Monthly challenges with crop challenges...
Kitkat137
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 151

Post by Kitkat137 »

I posted this elsewhere; but thought I might get a response faster on this thread:

I'm new (to scrapbooking, these boards, and scrap contests). Please tell me how to go about submitting a traditional layout. I couldn't find information for this (a link would be fine).
Thanks!
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 749

Post by lilkoala3 »

Sounds good, Lady!
Leslie

Return to “February Crop 2010”