Authentique Live Chat Meets Here - Giveaways!!!

The place to chat and mingle with Scrapbook Celebrities!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

kguercio
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 190

Re: Authentique Live Chat Meets Here - Giveaways!!!

Post by kguercio »

authentique wrote:
jrrah4903 wrote:The glory line is absolutely awesome! And I agree the colors will work for a lot all through the year and masculine layouts.

Keep your eyes out for an upcoming 'fresh' collection with this trend and a very 'lively' collection coming as well.
Can't wait to see 'lively'!!
****Kelly****
queeneva
Cherry Tart

Post by queeneva »

Hi and nice to meet everyone. This is my first NSD and I'm so excited and can't wait to get started. Thanks Heidi for making me feel at home... :) :inlove:
Shirl849
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by Shirl849 »

authentique wrote:
blfonty wrote:What do you see as the next big "trend"?
We love to put our twist on trends. For example our Carefree collection uses the Pantone Color of the Year, Tangering Tango. There is no doubt that you will all see hints of that color in your photos. Look all around you, that color is starting to be everywhere. The Carefree collection will be perfect for all of those photos and projects.

i have been seeing that tangerine color alot.. buy what is the "Pantene Color of the Year"... and do you always check color trends when developing lines?
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I would love to see chipboard and buttons to match your collections.
ImageImage 

ncokely
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 601

Post by ncokely »

scrapy1967 wrote:I would love to see chipboard and buttons to match your collections.
OOOHHHHHH--that would be so cool!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

authentique
Cherry Tart

Post by authentique »

kguercio wrote:Will you guys be adding any additional embellishments to your lines?
Right now all of our products are made in the USA. We are trying to support our local economy here. Most of the embellishments you see are made over seas. Hopefully with all of your creativity and lots of pop dots you can achieve the look you are going for.
kguercio
Cherry Bing

Post by kguercio »

authentique wrote:
angelbug wrote:What do you use for inspiration? Anything special?
A collection is sometimes created when something in my life catches my eye and I can't stop thinking about it. For example, our Glory collection was inspired by going through my grandmothers belongings when she passed away and I was able to see so many photos from WW II
I love hearing what inspires you to create what you do!
****Kelly****
lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

congrats to the winner, a great prize
Shirl849
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by Shirl849 »

authentique wrote:
kguercio wrote:Will you guys be adding any additional embellishments to your lines?
Right now all of our products are made in the USA. We are trying to support our local economy here. Most of the embellishments you see are made over seas. Hopefully with all of your creativity and lots of pop dots you can achieve the look you are going for.
love that you are doing the Made in the USA...
ncokely
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 601

Post by ncokely »

authentique wrote:
That's an interesting piece of knowledge
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Tabitha72
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 5

Post by Tabitha72 »

im here how fun
~~~~~Tabitha~~~~~
My Blog
authentique
Cherry Tart

Post by authentique »

Shirl849 wrote:
authentique wrote:
blfonty wrote:What do you see as the next big "trend"?
We love to put our twist on trends. For example our Carefree collection uses the Pantone Color of the Year, Tangering Tango. There is no doubt that you will all see hints of that color in your photos. Look all around you, that color is starting to be everywhere. The Carefree collection will be perfect for all of those photos and projects.

i have been seeing that tangerine color alot.. buy what is the "Pantene Color of the Year"... and do you always check color trends when developing lines?
Not always, scrapbooking isn't always about being trendy. Since Sam has a background in interior design and home decor, a lot of our inspiration comes from those industries as well. Pantone is the 'big book of colors' that is used in the fashion and interior design industries.
angelbug
Cherry Tart

Post by angelbug »

Is there any certain patterns that you like to use over and over? Or do you prefer something new with each collection?
queeneva
Cherry Tart

Post by queeneva »

Do you have an live. laugh love theme products? I'm dying to get my hands on a complete scrapbook kit with that theme?
ellisoncheryl
Cherry Tart

Post by ellisoncheryl »

authentique wrote:
Applause for supporting Made in USA!!! I like to use chipboard stickers as embellishments. Do you think you might add them to go along with your stickers?
Last edited by ellisoncheryl on Sat May 05, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Thanks - Tangerine is FUN!
- Jillian

authentique
Cherry Tart

Post by authentique »

ncokely wrote:
authentique wrote:
That's an interesting piece of knowledge

We find it interesting too, Nancy. We are one of very few manufactures that produce everything in the USA
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I just put every bit of Genuine in my cart! It is perfect to scrap my adult sons... thank you SO much for creating it!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

kguercio
Cherry Bing

Post by kguercio »

authentique wrote:
I know your stuff is made in the US! LOVE that! LOVE your quality! I love how your papers do not have a smell to them! I remember a post on your blog about this too!
****Kelly****
authentique
Cherry Tart

Post by authentique »

ellisoncheryl wrote:
authentique wrote:
Applause for supporting Made in USA!!! I like to use chipboard stickers as embellishments. Do you think you might add them to go along with your stickers?
We are always looking to expand our product offering. We are exploring sources for those kinds of things here in the US.

Return to “The Cherry Loft”