new person

The place to chat and mingle with Scrapbook Celebrities!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Re: new person

Post by Sandi0805 »

Welcome to ACOT!!!! Look forward to getting to know you.
 Image ImageImage
scrapscot
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 865

Post by scrapscot »

Another big "howdy" from Texas
Image Charlene
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Welcome, you are going to love it here.
Tinkeringjo
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Tinkeringjo »

wow the response is so overwhelming, thank you so much i can tell im going to love it here. Well i believe i posted in the wrong place too, so sorry, im sure i will get the hang of it soon though.

Chrissytina i will be sure to jump on in soon :)

4peasinourpod, bluejeans7, carrie123, northern Brat, heidi1154, cort, tracie leckrone, retiree 3, - thank you ladies :)

Ayla, blbabe1234, mgehrke, scrapscot, i am from the uk, you guys get all the crafty trends first so im looking foward to being in on the "whats new!".

JanetM, sandi0805 i really cant wait to feel like one of the seasoned pros.

Pawprints, cherry tat, oceanbreezes423, croppinmama im sure i will :)

lyndakay, handerful - hehehe well i do happen to like cherry tart..

happyscrappy, im a digital crafter, however i have a studio full of paper stuff that i have to go and sort through, been through a tough year. and only just starting to see the light at the end of that tunnel.

apologies for this post going in the wrong board.. tsk tsk for me.. getting off to a great start lol.
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Post by 4peasinourpod »

welcome!
~pam~
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

Welcome
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

[quote="Tinkeringjo"]wow the response is so overwhelming, thank you so much i can tell im going to love it here. Well i believe i posted in the wrong place too, so sorry, im sure i will get the hang of it soon though.
[quote]
Not a big deal where you post....if it really needed to be somewhere else ( I posted a tech question in the wrong place where it wouldn't get seen and addressed), someone will move it for you! Other than that, we're just glad to have you aboard!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Judy in NM
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 63

Post by Judy in NM »

Hello and welcome!
~~ Judy ~~

Tinkeringjo
Cherry Tart

Post by Tinkeringjo »

queen mum and judy in NM.. thank you ladies.

ayla.. i thought maybe there was some clever technology that could do that. im going to have a looksie at what i can get involved in.. so many boards to scan through and take times over. its already 8pm here.. wondering if tonight will be long enough lol.
Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

Tinkeringjo wrote:queen mum and judy in NM.. thank you ladies.

ayla.. i thought maybe there was some clever technology that could do that. im going to have a looksie at what i can get involved in.. so many boards to scan through and take times over. its already 8pm here.. wondering if tonight will be long enough lol.
I don't know how to move a thread, but at least 1 of the creative team does! lol I rely on them. My suggestion is to do what you've been doing..watch, read, chat...there is an amazing bunch of ladies here. They've been a tremendous support to me through personal and family struggles, joys, celebrations, not to mention the awesome ideas I get for scrapping. I went digital a little less than a year ago, but still play with paper too. I wouldn't have even tried digi had it not been for the ladies here. My family all lives some distance away, and in reality we all are not as close as I would like us to be. This group is my family...sounds corny, but is true!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Cimorosete
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 233

Post by Cimorosete »

Hi there and Welcome :-D
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

Gotta ask you too....your cherry questionnaire says nothing beats a nutella hot chocolate. My kids are nuts about nutella! A jar doesn't last long in this house. But how do you make nutella hot chocolate? I can envision this becoming one of their favorite treats.
 Image Image

Tinkeringjo
Cherry Tart

Post by Tinkeringjo »

Ayla, i so know where you are coming from. my family and i are close, however some of my closest friends that i share lots with come from the internet (fb) Ive had an incredibly hard year, and its when you go through hard times your true friends are there to pick you up. Crafting to me is like therapy, so i am only to glad to be getting the strength back to start crafting again. its been a hard 12 months. I have a studio full of pretty things that i cant possibly use lol.. that why i tend to digi scrap a lot. i find it takes less space lol.. that and my house just couldnt cope with the mess.. im not the tidiest crafter lol. :) i also have to say what a very talented group of ladies too, just been checking out some of the comp and challenge threads, and oh my.. :) beautiful.

Cimorosete - thank you hun.. :)
AmyTeets
Digital Designers
Gallery: 368

Post by AmyTeets »

Welcome!
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!
shayla_rose
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 125

Post by shayla_rose »

Hello and welcome!!
SherrieLynne
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 552

Post by SherrieLynne »

WELCOME!!!! You are going to LOVE IT HERE!!!! I'm not much of a chatter but check in all the time to see what is going on. ACOT is almost like a second home.
GeriNY
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by GeriNY »

Hello and welcome to the boards, enjoy all the fun and chatting.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)
dshepard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 520

Post by dshepard »

Hi and welcome from Oklahoma! Great to see more digi gals here! If you're looking for inspiration, you can check out this month's challenges...that's how I really got involved around here. If you have any questions, ask away! Everyone here is so helpful and nice.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Welcome to the wonderful and amazing ACOT :)
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Tinkeringjo wrote: im a digital crafter, however i have a studio full of paper stuff that i have to go and sort through, been through a tough year. and only just starting to see the light at the end of that tunnel.

Just do hybrid! Its the best of both worlds! :-D

Return to “The Cherry Loft”