April 30-May 2
Forum rules
April 30-May 2
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

ACOT + ScrapHD *Hybrid* Contest!

Post by MamaK321 »

Calling all paper and digital scrappers! This contest is for YOU! You could win FREE Membership to ScrapHD & a Prize Pack from ACOT!

Have you heard about ScrapHD? Have you already played with the FREE trial of ScrapHD? Already a paid ScrapHD Member?

ACOT & ScrapHD have partnered up to offer this cool Hybrid Layout contest. Here's what you need to do....

1] If you haven't done it already, CLICK HERE to Sign Up for your [highlight=#bfff80]FREE 7 day Membership[/highlight] trial of ScrapHD TODAY! You must sign up today, before the end of the crop in order to participate in the contest. Remember that ScrapHD is an application available right here at ACOT. No program to download.

2] Use the ScrapHD Builder program, to start your project. Go to "Crate A Scrapbook" under the Digital tab. (understanding printer limitations, any size layout is eligible) Then save your digital layout and print right at home! This is a regular feature of the membership and available to you during your FREE 7 day trial.

3] Use traditional scrapbooking products, like those available in the ACOT Scrapbook Shoppe, to embellish your printed digital layout. Use ANY scrapbooking products to embellish. Click Here for a list of ScrapHD paper manufacturers and product lines, that you can use to coordinate hybrid layouts. (not necessary for hybrid entries)

4] Scan or Photograph your new HYBRID layout and upload to the gallery here at ACOT. You'll find a gallery category set up for the Hybrid Layout Contest. Hybrid means a little bit traditional and a little bit digital, together in one fabulous layout. :-D

5] Sit back and admire your awesome Hybrid skills. Play some more with the ScrapHD program. And we'll pick one lucky winner from the entries to WIN 3 FREE months of ScrapHD Membership PLUS a Prize Pack of American Crafts products from ACOT.

Hybrid Layout entries are due by midnight (11:59 PM) on Wednesday, May 5, 2010.

Layout may be of any size, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12, to accommodate your home printer.

Here are some examples of ScrapHD + ACOT Hybrid projects

Image Image
shd-katy
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Re: ACOT + ScrapHD *Hybrid* Contest!

Post by shd-katy »

Oh, this is so cool! I can't wait to see what people post!!

A couple of ideas:

Create an 8x8 layout, print it from home, embellish it up! Some people even adhere the 8x8 layout to 12x12 scrapbook paper they already have!
Create a 5x7 mini flip book!
Create a card!

Get some ideas from the ScrapHD Blog - just go to blog.scraphd.com and click on Make it Hybrid!
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!
lilmacgil
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 29

Post by lilmacgil »

If I'm already a full ScrapHD member can I participate or is it only for new members?
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!
MamaK321
Cherry Addict

Post by MamaK321 »

lilmacgil wrote:If I'm already a full ScrapHD member can I participate or is it only for new members?

This is for EVERYONE!! :-D being an existing member means you're already familiar with the builder and have the ability to print your layouts from home. Go for it! :-D
Image Image
fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

Great contest!
MamaK321
Cherry Addict

Post by MamaK321 »

shd-katy wrote:Oh, this is so cool! I can't wait to see what people post!!

A couple of ideas:

Create an 8x8 layout, print it from home, embellish it up! Some people even adhere the 8x8 layout to 12x12 scrapbook paper they already have!
Create a 5x7 mini flip book!
Create a card!

Get some ideas from the ScrapHD Blog - just go to blog.scraphd.com and click on Make it Hybrid!

This is exactly why I dug through all the ScrapHD manufacturer product lines to see what ACOT & ScrapHD had in common. ACOT does carry many of these lines in the scrapbook shoppe too!! Cool :-D
Image Image
shd-katy
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by shd-katy »

I may post the hybrid project I'm working on this week, but don't worry, I can't win (I'm in with the boss ;))
Make sure to choose A Cherry on Top as your retailer when you create an account on ScrapHD!
Dare2bme71
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 10

Post by Dare2bme71 »

I can't find the gallery to post my entry.. HELP...

Thanks

GIN
Dare2bme71
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 10

Post by Dare2bme71 »

Never Mind
I finally found the right Gallery

Dare
Last edited by Dare2bme71 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richyreens
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 11

Post by Richyreens »

free trial is over :(

oh I can yeha...just clicked wrong link...
now gonna check it out... :greenwinkb:

btw, girls...what printer you're using for hybrid? can you recommend one? thanks in advance... :)
{ida}
-A room of crazy scrapper-
Imagegaga ulala......Imagelove at first sight.....Image
MamaK321
Cherry Addict

Post by MamaK321 »

I fixed the gallery category, sorry about that!

I use an HP Photosmart printer. I got the one with 8 single ink color cartridges and I absolutely LOVE it!! I only change the colors I need to and saves me a bundle!
Image Image
Richyreens
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 11

Post by Richyreens »

thanks Kristianne
gonna check the printer out....
I love hybrid the only thing hold me is printer.
{ida}
-A room of crazy scrapper-
Imagegaga ulala......Imagelove at first sight.....Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2010”