Crop Wrap Up ;)

Moderators: MamaK321, suslvgeo, 4peasinourpod

Scraprageous1
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 6

Re: Crop Wrap Up ;)

Post by Scraprageous1 »

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to create a great on-line crop for us! I wasn't able to participate as much as I hoped, but I got a lot more accomplished this weekend than I expected, THANKS!!!
MimaScraps/Lori
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 1153

Post by MimaScraps/Lori »

Sorry you had to work today! We had so much fun. It was a blast--my first but not my last!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

The crop was awesome! Thank you for having it. I couldn't participate in this one as much as I wanted to (and as much as I did in the previous crop), but I still had a blast playing the games and leaving love in the gallery!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I had great support from my family who was all at the ranch this weekend plus three best friends of my kids who I consider family. I was given a thumbs up to spend my time scrapping, but I seemed to gravitate to my family!

I still was able to play along, did one fast scrap although didn't finish it in time! I'm about to finish my first challenge! And I'll work through the next two days on challenges!

I want to thank Kristen, Pam, the CT and GCT's for a fantastic crop! Finally, thank you to Brandon who kept us up and running throughout the crop!

I can not wait until the next crop!!!!

I :inlove: ACOT!
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1271

Post by LoreenC »

Thank you so much !! It was great as usual........ Great games, Classes & most especially, Crop Hostesses ! Thank you all for all your time & great ideas!

THANK YOU, Kristin !!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Queenie451
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 73

Post by Queenie451 »

I love ACOT crops. I have so much fun learning so many new and creative ways of doing things. Thank you to the whole team for an awesome weekend!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Nov 2010 Crop”