Challenge #4 (Laura and Jules)

Moderators: MamaK321, suslvgeo, 4peasinourpod

Queenie451
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 73

Re: Challenge #4 (Laura and Jules)

Post by Queenie451 »

I don't think mine is a passion as much as an obsession. This will be a fun one! Thanks for the challenge!!
ImageImageImage
grirosa
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 91

Post by grirosa »

This is my passion :-D
Griselda
Image ImageImage
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

grirosa wrote:This is my passion :-D

Really pretty!
Sus79
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1714

Post by Sus79 »

This is my secret passion

ImageImageImageImageImage

aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

I have many passions and I don't think any of them are secrets! What I journaled about in my layout is what it takes to balance my passions, family, volunteerism, work, and fun. I used a picture of my desk which tells a story on its own of the balance in my life!
jmo95
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 964

Post by jmo95 »

Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image
Renthead10
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 15

Post by Renthead10 »

My new passion (Though not very secret) is.....
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

My secret passion isn't so secret!!! But it consumes me. My mother said my second word was 'horse.' That one word has evolved into a life long passion, Agriculture! All forms of Agriculture! I live and breathe Agriculture. But horses are my soul! :inlove:

Edited 11/9/10

I truly can not put into words what I feel inside for my Arabians. Here's what I wrote when I posted this Layout of Love to the gallery. One would say I need to write it as my journaling, but it doesn't fit.

'I'm doing an album "About Me"! It's truly a perpetual one. So it may become plural albums. I have two passions in life and neither is secret. My Arabians and Scrapbooking. The one that means the most to me is my animals and this developed into a PASSION for all things agriculture. I spend a lot of time on our community talking about our cattle. But it is my horses that keep me going, reach deep into my being to the point they are my soul. I would be totally empty without an Arabian. Pictured is Belle, she was my graduation gift (total surprise) from my parents from college when I got my Masters. I was stunned. I had a quarter horses from the time I was 11. Took riding lessons from the time I was 9. Went to work out of college on a horse farm. Mom said my second word was horse. I loved the Arabian since I read "The Black Stallion." There are no words to put under Belle's Photo. I'm proud to say she was the first Arabian who owned me. Arabians can never be owned by a human, they either love you or hate you. There is no in between. I've been blessed to be owned by several others in my life. As I said I can never not BE Without an Arabian! When I grow old and can no longer be active in the care of my horse, I will walk to the fence and talk to my horse. When I can no longer walk I will be rolled in my wheelchair to the fence and talk to my horse. When I die I will be with my horses forever in heaven talking to my horses. And somehow one truly doesn't understand my soul and my love for the Arabians who own me.

Bay Belle (Baybiel x Mokthara Shanna)- I tried to convey the mystery of the Heart of the Arabian. Many times they are placed against deep rich colors. The fibers represent the beautiful authentic dress used in ceremonial tack used in the Middle East.'

A verse from the Koran on the Arabian Horse:

'And God took a handful of South Wind and blew it across His hand to create the horse so man could fly without wings.'
Last edited by killarney_rose on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

These are wonderful layouts. Thanks for posting here and taking on our challenge.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1271

Post by LoreenC »

Thanks for the Great Challenge. It was fun & I'm so glad I got it done !!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Queenie451
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 73

Post by Queenie451 »

ImageImageImage

Return to “Nov 2010 Crop”