CROP guidelines

Moderators: MamaK321, suslvgeo, 4peasinourpod

4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

CROP guidelines

Post by 4peasinourpod »

there are not very many ;)

First of all....ALL CHALLENGES are DUE Tuesday at 11:59pm EST time. This gives you one extra day to complete Sunday challenges (we sure don't want those Sunday challenges to get forgotten!!)

So...here are a few of our "rules".....

1)Challenges

Layouts must be new, original creations by yourself, and must NOT have been previously published or entered in any other challenge or contest outside of ACOT.

Layouts can be any size you’re currently working on. Please, no smaller than 8X8.

Layouts must include pictures, unless otherwise stated.

Layouts cannot be entered into multiple challenges. Each crop challenge requires a new layout for submission. Entering multiple layouts into one challenge will not increase your chance of winning. Your name will only be entered once.

Each challenge will have a paper and digital winner, if applicable.

Each challenge will have a corresponding category in the gallery. Please pay close attention to where you are uploading your challenges. Your layout will not be eligible if it's placed in the wrong category.

Questions about a challenge should be directed to the Creative Team Member who posted THAT challenge.

2)
Fast Scraps

Fast Scrap challenges are mini projects that can be completed within the hour allotted at the posting of that Fast Scrap.

Entries must meet all requirements of the Fast Scrap as posted.

Entering multiple projects for a Fast Scrap will not increase your chance of winning. Your name will only be entered once.

Each Fast Scrap will have a corresponding category in the gallery. Please pay close attention to where you are uploading your project, it will not be eligible if it's placed in the wrong category.

Each Fast Scrap will have one winner, selected at random by the hostess.

Questions about a Fast Scrap should be directed to the Creative Team Member who posted THAT Fast Scrap.

3) Points are given out by CT members. Some do it immediately, while others wait until the end of the crop. Please understand that the CT members are doing this voluntarily, and also have lives ;) Please be respectful.4) We will have a master list, but with the busy schedule, it might not be updated IMMEDIATELY. Please be patient ;)5) All crop questions should be directed to the hostesses or to me (pam). No question or issue is too silly...we want to make these crops the best possible for everyone!6) Remember.......our times are EST. (Mental note to myself, living in the CST time zone :winkb: )
7) If a fast scrap starts late (and they might, with all the other fun stuff going on)...it will always go for ONE HOUR from the time it is posted. So there is no pressure. (Unless you are the late hostess :winkb: )

~pam~
Kari_H
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 246

Re: CROP guidelines

Post by Kari_H »

So, since I am working alllllll weekend I could scrap on Monday any of the challenges I want to enter as long as it is in by 11:59 ET Tues?
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/
HellaBella
Cherry Tart

Post by HellaBella »

Since I living in Sweden, I do have a bit problem with the time zones..
I was messing the settings up and now I don´t remember wich time zone the crop vs the board is in :?

I read the rules, and if I understand it right, I should put EST in the board settings?!

anyone can help, pretty please ;)
craftymomof5
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

Post by craftymomof5 »

This is my first crop - where in the gallery do we post things? I can't find it!!!!!
Sandra Strickler
thestamplady88.blogspot.com
Wife to Mark, Mom to Kendyl, Kobe, Kaden, Bryce, and TBA!!
ImageImageImage
JQCrafty
Cherry Tart

Post by JQCrafty »

k3bmom wrote:This is my first crop - where in the gallery do we post things? I can't find it!!!!!

Me too! I'm not seeing a gallery....can we just upload pictures to the forum that we are replying in?
~JQ
creating one page at a time & almost caught up
JQCrafty
Cherry Tart

Post by JQCrafty »

Nevermind..found the galleries!
~JQ
creating one page at a time & almost caught up
marciaray
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 12

Post by marciaray »

I am really upset, I have been trying to link a picture to the tread on some of the games like finding a layout but do not know how to get the picture to link to my post.
Marcia
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry

Post by 4peasinourpod »

marciaray wrote:I am really upset, I have been trying to link a picture to the tread on some of the games like finding a layout but do not know how to get the picture to link to my post.
I am sorry...I wasnt here yesterday (basketball tournament)
You can just copy and paste (right click to copy, bring to thread, and right click to paste)
~pam~
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry

Post by 4peasinourpod »

Kari_H wrote:So, since I am working alllllll weekend I could scrap on Monday any of the challenges I want to enter as long as it is in by 11:59 ET Tues?
yep. I made it that just for you :)
~pam~
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry

Post by 4peasinourpod »

HellaBella wrote:Since I living in Sweden, I do have a bit problem with the time zones..
I was messing the settings up and now I don´t remember wich time zone the crop vs the board is in :?

I read the rules, and if I understand it right, I should put EST in the board settings?!

anyone can help, pretty please ;)
Everything is in EST :)
~pam~

Return to “February Crop 2011”