Believe it or not I still have points - sprinkles

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Believe it or not I still have points - sprinkles

Post by Art_Teacher »

Gave sprinkles to all who commented! Happy Mother's Day!

to give away. :) So, tell me what you did for Mother's Day.
Last edited by Art_Teacher on Mon May 13, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

Re: Believe it or not I still have points

Post by Keling »

Breakfast in Bed
Church
BBQ Lunch by hubby
Chillin' this afternoon
Church
Scrapping!
Sara
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

Watched scrappy videos
Laundry
Went to work
Now watching DVR stuff with DH
cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Post by cat1393 »

Went shopping.
Hung out at home.
Called my mom.
An wrote down the May Challenges.

Christine
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I went to church with my mother in law, dh & my dd #2.
Then when we got home dh told me to go scrapbook and he & dd #2 made me breakfast.

Then I searched ACOT for hours for digi kits, found too many and had to put some on my wishlist.

That was my mother's day gift from dh

I made lasagna for dinner. I made it ahead and froze it, so I just had to pop it in the oven.

All of my kids were home for dinner.

After dinner I donloaded some of my new digi kits.

Cut & styled dd#1's hair & now I'm downloading again.

It was a great day.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

I had a very relaxing day! Slept in a little and then went to the gym. Finished two layouts and posted to ACOT. Didn't quite get all 6 challenges done, but there's always next year. Hubby made veggie lasagna and that was about it.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

glo85cam
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 99

Post by glo85cam »

Did the dishes
Watched TV

Emailed some people

And finally managed to get one of the NSD challenges done
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Besides nothing?

Seriously, first thing this morning I called my mom. As I mentioned on another post, we were interrupted three times, as she got calls from my other sisters, and one of my dd's. But it was great catching up with her.

I spent most of the day just scrapping away, and quit about 6 this evening, and have just vegged the rest of the evening.
Laurie

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

I started the day scrapping and then went to my dd for a cookout. Then I came home and finished up some more of the challenges and did laundry for the week.
 Image ImageImage
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Slept in til noon them stayed on bed much of the afternoon. Played on the laptop and watched movies, got flowers from DH, another bouquet of flowers and a plaque from my DSs, got dinner made that I got to request. Got some awesome cards, hugs from all, them I came in to work a night shift in the ER. It was a great day!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

I slept in til almost 9a, which is unusual for me! I came downstairs to a potted rose from DH, and 3 handmade cards from my DD and a tissue paper carnation from DS. So sweet. They all 3 made me a yummy cinnamon apple pancake breakfast. The rest of the day, we just layed low and I mostly scrapped :) Couldn't have asked for anything better. Hope you all enjoyed your days!!
- Jillian

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

I made a nice breakfast for dh and I and we had a great time at a family bbq. Of course my uncle made a stupid comment, but him and my aunt usually do so I try to ignore what they say. It did annoy my dh which I was surprised because I didn't think he heard the comment.
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Post by love2stamp »

we took Pandora and Hunter to the playground, Pandora really, Hunter just tagged along in his stroller. :winkb:

Went out to eat at a local restaurant

I played WOW with hubby for a little while

I actually got a page scrapbooked for one of the NSD challenge
ImageImageImageImage
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

butterfly843 wrote:I made a nice breakfast for dh and I and we had a great time at a family bbq. Of course my uncle made a stupid comment, but him and my aunt usually do so I try to ignore what they say. It did annoy my dh which I was surprised because I didn't think he heard the comment.

Good for you for being able to put the comment aside and have a great time!
- Jillian

ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

Thanks for the sprinkles! Great way to end the day!
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

Just got done posting my one NSD layout - whew! Busy day - up at 6:15 to be at church for 8:30 worship rehearsal, 2nd breakfast then church & home around 12:30 for lunch. A little cleaning up, a quick nap, then in-laws came over (they live 2 hrs away so we hadn't seen them in a while) & we wrapped Christmas presents for us to take overseas in 2 weeks when we visit DH's brother. Then went out to dinner (Macaroni Grill, yum!), stopped by to visit my mom who was cashiering at the antique mall & gave her her present. In-laws headed home around 7 so DH & I had time to finish up Netflix series Hemlock Grove, then I watched the 3-hour Survivor finale, which was awesome!!
Image Image
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

Slept in an hour late, ate a wonderful breakfast fixed by hubs (eggs, hash browns, sausage, bacon!), went to church, ate DELICIOUS BLT for lunch (and dinner!!), went hiking on a small trail (15-20 mins tops) then took the kids to a playground there to play for awhile. Then I came home and I've been scrapping the past hour or so working on the Welcome Challenge.
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

PezKat wrote:Just got done posting my one NSD layout - whew! Busy day - up at 6:15 to be at church for 8:30 worship rehearsal, 2nd breakfast then church & home around 12:30 for lunch. A little cleaning up, a quick nap, then in-laws came over (they live 2 hrs away so we hadn't seen them in a while) & we wrapped Christmas presents for us to take overseas in 2 weeks when we visit DH's brother. Then went out to dinner (Macaroni Grill, yum!), stopped by to visit my mom who was cashiering at the antique mall & gave her her present. In-laws headed home around 7 so DH & I had time to finish up Netflix series Hemlock Grove, then I watched the 3-hour Survivor finale, which was awesome!!

We got rid of cable so I'm missing it!! But I've been watching the last Survivor show that came on wed, while I've been scrapping. Soooo excited to see who goes to the end!!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
NJohnson
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 7

Post by NJohnson »

caramel rolls for breakfast made by the hubby
open gifts including handmade necklace from 5 year old son

quilted

scrapbooked

shopped online

grilled supper with my mom and dad

all in all a great day
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

cajenkins81 wrote:
PezKat wrote:Just got done posting my one NSD layout - whew! Busy day - up at 6:15 to be at church for 8:30 worship rehearsal, 2nd breakfast then church & home around 12:30 for lunch. A little cleaning up, a quick nap, then in-laws came over (they live 2 hrs away so we hadn't seen them in a while) & we wrapped Christmas presents for us to take overseas in 2 weeks when we visit DH's brother. Then went out to dinner (Macaroni Grill, yum!), stopped by to visit my mom who was cashiering at the antique mall & gave her her present. In-laws headed home around 7 so DH & I had time to finish up Netflix series Hemlock Grove, then I watched the 3-hour Survivor finale, which was awesome!!

We got rid of cable so I'm missing it!! But I've been watching the last Survivor show that came on wed, while I've been scrapping. Soooo excited to see who goes to the end!!
Never had cable, I watch too much tv as it is,lol - Netflix is the movie rental service that you can stream from and they now have some original series. And Survivor was on CBS as usual. I thought it turned out to be an awesome season, once Brandon (& then Phillip) left!
Image Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2013”