NSD Stencil Challenge **winners

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015, NSD Hostesses 2014

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

Re: NSD Stencil Challenge

Post by joannie »

Renee wrote:Image
I used a star stencil and some blue ink to make the stars! It was fun...and a challenge because this isn't a technique I use very often. My poor fingers are dyed blue. haha
LOVe the stars and rings combined!! Terrific job!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

debamas wrote:Oh I stink at trying to mix those colors and the more I tried the worse it was getting, LOL. So, here it is, a simple tag and I see I do need pratice with stencils. Glad I'm wearing an old t shirt today too Image

The inks look subtle and soft! I like how the leaves are outlined!! Great job!
- joannie

CNMommy
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 153

Post by CNMommy »

I am just getting into misting/stencils/messy and this is way more brown than I like but it was fun! My fingers are now brown/red!

~Crystal
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

I did a card............sorry for the sideways photo...and im too lazy to fix it...ROFL
grirosa
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 91

Post by grirosa »

Griselda
Image ImageImage
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

These submissions are all amazing! Good job everyone! Will have to try my hand at this tomorrow.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

If your brand new at stencil you are doing amazing things with them.  I need to do this challenge,  I love my stencils and wish I had many more!
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

here's my page - first I sprayed two different inks over my Crafter's Workshop small circle template.  Then I used two Blue Fern wood veneers as masks and sprayed with pink ink

Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
Karen Z.
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 16

Post by Karen Z. »

Have to admit that I have bought a bunch of stencils, have all of the supplies, but I guess that I needed this push to do something with them,lol! 
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

Caitlynsmommy wrote:I am just getting into misting/stencils/messy and this is way more brown than I like but it was fun! My fingers are now brown/red!

I'm just now getting into it myself. And I haven't done too many scrapbook pages, just tags mostly! Your page is great! Love the spray and splattering!! You did a terrific job!!
- joannie

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

CarrieG wrote:I did a card............sorry for the sideways photo...and im too lazy to fix it...ROFL
Carrie, this is the cutest card!! I'm in love with the owl!! The stenciling looks great!!!
- joannie

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

grirosa wrote:Here is my version! :)
Imagehttp://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/188802
Beautiful card! Love the stenciled circles and your embellishments!! Really Really nice!!
- joannie

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

scrappininAK wrote:here's my page - first I sprayed two different inks over my Crafter's Workshop small circle template.  Then I used two Blue Fern wood veneers as masks and sprayed with pink ink

Love the mix of the stenciled dots with the strips of washi!!! Beauitufl page!! 
- joannie

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

I just bought my first stencil a week ago, after being inspired by a layout in the gallery!  This challenge came along at a good time, I've been thinking about how I want to incorporate it into a layout. this will give me a nudge to go ahead and try! Thanks from another great challenge!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

redsonic20
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 116

Post by redsonic20 »

I have this one printed out, not sure if I'll be able to do it or not, though. :)  I'll try!
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

here is my submission, I don't own a stencil, so I used a CM circle punch and made my own (pic 1) and then used smooch spritz with an ink dauber.
- Jillian

redsonic20
Cherry Cropper

Post by redsonic20 »

Oh, and are we allowed to use the Jillibean Placemats as masks/stencils?  It's a good way to get double duty out of them and they are the only 12x12 design sets that I have.  I love the one that I used on a layout recently, but I used the mask itself rather than the negative left behind...but I can easily use them as masks.
Denise

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by joannie »

redsonic20 wrote:Oh, and are we allowed to use the Jillibean Placemats as masks/stencils?  It's a good way to get double duty out of them and they are the only 12x12 design sets that I have.  I love the one that I used on a layout recently, but I used the mask itself rather than the negative left behind...but I can easily use them as masks.
YES! The placemats would work GREAT!!  Image
- joannie

redsonic20
Cherry Cropper

Post by redsonic20 »

joannie wrote:
redsonic20 wrote:Oh, and are we allowed to use the Jillibean Placemats as masks/stencils?  It's a good way to get double duty out of them and they are the only 12x12 design sets that I have.  I love the one that I used on a layout recently, but I used the mask itself rather than the negative left behind...but I can easily use them as masks.
YES! The placemats would work GREAT!!  Image
Awesome!  Thanks! :)
Denise

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”