Details to make your pages and cards POP!- CHAT

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015

jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Re: Details to make your pages and cards POP!- CHAT

Post by jrrah4903 »

I don't know how but this is the very first time I"m seeing this. I did see the class post yesterday and have had an idea in my mind on which pics I will do (it won't be the kit I premade since I only chose a lo w/2 pics for that one, oops). Can't wait to get started on this! Thanks Sara.
- Jillian

Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1384

Post by Sara Scraps »

jrrah4903 wrote:I don't know how but this is the very first time I"m seeing this. I did see the class post yesterday and have had an idea in my mind on which pics I will do (it won't be the kit I premade since I only chose a lo w/2 pics for that one, oops). Can't wait to get started on this! Thanks Sara.
No problem Jillian...and if you want to use the two photos..you can always replace some of my smaller photos with larger embellishments or a journaling box.
Can't wait to see your finished layout!
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

I just now found this thread too. :)  I had 2 similar-sized photos picked out for my 'kit' so might also rethink things because I really like the idea of the gallery mat!
Image Image
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1361

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I LOVE all the details you've mentioned in your class, Sara! I actually started to incorporate them in the Pink & Red Day layout I did.  And may I say that the idea of not using your adhesive around the very edges of the papers / pictures is so simple that it's ingenious! So many times I find myself wanting to peel something up to layer something beneath it and can't because I taped it from the very edges. So simple and yet so effective! This will be fun! And I have done so many pages for DS this weekend that I think I need to do a girly page for DD for equal time LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

scrappinmom99 wrote:I LOVE all the details you've mentioned in your class, Sara! I actually started to incorporate them in the Pink & Red Day layout I did.  And may I say that the idea of not using your adhesive around the very edges of the papers / pictures is so simple that it's ingenious! So many times I find myself wanting to peel something up to layer something beneath it and can't because I taped it from the very edges. So simple and yet so effective! This will be fun! And I have done so many pages for DS this weekend that I think I need to do a girly page for DD for equal time LOL!
Thank You! I'm so glad you liked it! Feel free to continue to link up your pages you do using the class so I don't miss any!
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

I'm sorry I didn't get this class and a layout done for it!  I seemed to be so busy the last few days . . . but I will keep the directions and do a LO soon.  Just wanted to let you know that I liked it, but just ran out of time!
Kim

Image Image  
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

average_kim wrote:I'm sorry I didn't get this class and a layout done for it!  I seemed to be so busy the last few days . . . but I will keep the directions and do a LO soon.  Just wanted to let you know that I liked it, but just ran out of time!
That's okay! I understand. In case I miss it in the gallery, feel free to post it here. I'd still love to see it!

Return to “NSD 2015”