NSD 2017 - Paper Pad Challenge **Winner

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

NSD 2017 - Paper Pad Challenge **Winner

Post by scrappinmom99 »

What a fantastic turnout for this challenge! We used A LOT of our paper pads! ImageImageImage Random.org picked #22 stateless as the winner. Congratulations! Points have been sent to the winner and everybody who participated. Thanks for taking my challenge!Image

Hello, cherry friends!  This is a challenge that is similar to the 25 Items challenge that has been posted.  It is designed to use up some of your stash and adds another challenge to layer on top of the ones you will be working on for NSD.  Please reply in this thread for the challenge. A randomly chosen winner will receive 500 points! And surprise sprinkles for everyone too!  Each project will earn you one entry for the 500 points.

THE CHALLENGE:
Do you have tons of paper pads? 6x6? 8x8? 6x5 --- I didn’t even know that was a thing until the Emoji Love collection LOL! I have tons of paper pads and am always looking for new and creative ways to use them! Post any projects (layouts, cards, home décor, anything goes!) that you have created using any kind of paper pad. That’s the whole challenge! How easy is that? We have such great creativity on this board. I’d love to see what you do with paper pads and get some new ideas for my stacks of pads! Image

I made this Hello Today wall hanging for my daughter's room. She has outgrown all the pink princess stuff (sniff sniff!) and likes the mint blue, pink and black/gold combinations. I made this as a surprise for her with the Emoji Love collection. I thought I was ordering a 6x6 paper pad (because I am apparently addicted to paper pads!) but it was 6x8. So...I made this! Now what to do with the rest of the pages? ;)

The Death Star's circle is from a Dots & Stripes paper pad.

with this card I used up the LAST two pages of my Dots & Stripes pad from 2011. I have never seen a fully used up paper pad before LOL!

The fine print:
  1. This challenge ends on Friday, May 12 at 11:59 pm est.
  2. Only projects created for NSD challenges can be used. This includes the pre-crop challenges as well as any fast scraps.
  3. Any type of project can be used, and digi is welcome too! Enter as many times as you wish.
  4. One randomly drawn winner will receive 500 points! I will reward points to some other participants as well...
  5. Please PM me with any questions!
Good luck and have fun!

Participating cherries:
  1. sweetsour
  2. Rona
  3. Rona
  4. robkaynel
  5. StacyLee
  6. lissahope26
  7. pawprints
  8. sdwhru
  9. Nunina
  10. ScrappyDistractions
  11. ScrappyDistractions
  12. Charleneanne
  13. Charleneanne
  14. tms58
  15. Donna_Coughlin
  16. sweetsour
  17. Retiree3
  18. Retiree3
  19. sweetsour
  20. lissahope26
  21. hsblair
  22. stateless
  23. shoorn
  24. emmapaige
  25. lissahope26
  26. StacyLee
  27. lissahope26
  28. pagal74
  29. pagal74
  30. pagal74
  31. lissahope26
  32. emmapaige
  33. hsblair
  34. suewho372
  35. pawprints
  36. Cherished
  37. Cherished
  38. suewho372
  39. tms58
  40. stateless
  41. PezKat
Last edited by scrappinmom99 on Sun May 14, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Re: NSD 2017 - Paper Pad Challenge

Post by emmapaige »

Yep, I'm also kind of addicted to paper pads and also surprised at some of the new sizes.  This should be easy peasy for me!!!  Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

mom2ellabell
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 188

Post by mom2ellabell »

Sounds like fun!
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Post by love2stamp »

I have a ton of paper pads that size and don't use them. Maybe this will get my using them!!
ImageImageImageImage
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

oh my gosh  Great challenge.  I CANNOT pass up a paper pad.  I have two dozen of the 6x6 ones and another dozen of other odd size ones.  lol     yaaaaah  you for this challenge.  I am IN
DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

I actually don't have a lot of paper pads bc most come with stuff I don't like so I pick individual ones instead.  I looked and have a 12x12 disney one,  12x12 mermaid type,  and 1 6x6 halloween one. So we will see every gets created 
~ Carissa ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Post by blbabe1234 »

I've got a few, especially DCWV and MME
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Cherished
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 85

Post by Cherished »

Oh my Goodness. I am addicted to paper pads. All sizes. Great challenge I will be playing along.
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I'm glad everybody is into it! (And that I'm not the only one addicted to paper pads LOL!) And Omg I forgot all about the 12x12 ones! I have a couple of DCWV pads around too. I always love getting paper pads with the thinking "Oh it all coordinates so I don't even have to think about it..." But then I need to actually DO something with them! That's how I came up with this challenge...how can we collect ideas?? A challenge! Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5437

Post by Retiree3 »

This is a great challenge!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Livi
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by Livi »

I need Paper Pad Anonymous. Lol. I'm so up for this. Thanks.
57Diana
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 365

Post by 57Diana »

This will be fun!!! I love paper pads:)
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

-Sandy-
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by -Sandy- »

Although I haven't scrapped ina couple years, I still bought those little pads for card making.  This is a great challenge to drag them out and use them, you know, to make room for more Image
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

I'm with you on the paper addiction!! I have all sizes and all different manufacturers!!!
Susan

keatonsgtgram
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 822

Post by keatonsgtgram »

I almost entirely use 12x12 and 8x8 pads I have 6x6 and several other sizes that I use less often mostly because I forget about them. I seldom buy individual papers unless there's something VERY particular about them like theme or alot of matching colors of several different prints. Or if I'm making a mini album or a themed album or project.
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

this is aswesome!  Bought lots of pads love that  they're all coordinated papers and perfect for layering.
 Karrie

sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

this is awesome!  Bought lots of pads love that  they're all coordinated papers and perfect for layering.
 Karrie

stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Post by stateless »

Fun idea!!  For the heck of it, I just counted my paper pads (6x6 and other small sizes...) - I have 103!!  And that doesn't count ones I put in the giveaway pile. I didn't realize it was so many. I think I have a problem.
- Valerie/stateless
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

This is a great challenge! I haven't looked at my 6x6 paper pads in a while, I still have most of a Simple Stories 24/7 pad, one of my favorite lines.  I'm sure I can come up with something! Thanks for the push to dig that out. 

Stacy

ImageImageImage

pagal74
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 29

Post by pagal74 »

I can definitely get into this!  I have been naughty lately buying paper pads so I have a lot!

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”