How To Add A Photo On The Message Board

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1174

How To Add A Photo On The Message Board

Post by Rachel Kent »

Here's a quick tutorial of how to add a photo here on the message board! 

First off, you'll need to be logged in and submit your photo into the gallery

Then right click on the photo you want, and select "copy image address".

Then click into the thread on the message board you want, and click the "post reply" button. You'll see it at the top and bottom of the page.

This is where you can write a reply. To add your image, look for the little image square button and click on that.

A little box will pop up, and then you will paste your image link there. Either right click and select "paste", or use control + v (or command + v) on your keyboard. Click the ok button.

And there you go! Add any text you need, and click submit on the bottom and it will be posted to that thread.

If you are on a phone or tablet - the directions are mostly the same. In order to get that image link though, you'll need to tap the image first, then tap & hold to get your options. There should be a copy option. Then you'll paste in the message board using the same image box.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions please ask! :)

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 501

Re: How To Add A Photo On The Message Board

Post by SandyJay »

Thank you!!!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 510

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Thank you for sharing this! I'm bookmarking this- I have trouble doing this but am trying to learn! LOL! :)
sunandmoon33
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 26

Post by sunandmoon33 »

Testing

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Looks like you got it!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1370

Post by VickiR »

You can get a smaller image too by going to your album, such as cards and click on the small photo to copy the image link.   I use this when I add in the motivational post because it takes up less room.  You can add the link to your title too by clicking on the link in the address bar at the top of the page when you have the photo in large form.  Copy, then click on the chain/link in the reply box to add the info.

Look Up

wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 349

Post by wazzu94 »

OMG this was so helpful!!  Thank you so much!

Can you tell me where are the instructions on how to add those images at the bottom of your posts??
Thanks!
Suzann
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1370

Post by VickiR »

wazzu94 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 9:14 pm

Can you tell me where are the instructions on how to add those images at the bottom of your posts??
Thanks!
Suzann
Go to your name in the upper right off the board page next to private messages.
Click on the down arrow and then "user control panel".
Next click on the profile tab.
Go to "edit signature".  This is where you can add to your signature.  Hope this helps.

And, this is also listed at the top of the message board in the Cherry Blossoms Forum.

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 735

Post by sherelm »

Not working for me today!  I'm not even getting the option of choosing the "copy web address" option.
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 510

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Funny thing, THIS has been working on my new phone but I never got it to work on my old phone! Funny!
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 349

Post by wazzu94 »

VickiR wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:08 pm
wazzu94 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 9:14 pm

Thanks!
Suzann
Go to your name in the upper right off the board page next to private messages.
Click on the down arrow and then "user control panel".
Next click on the profile tab.
Go to "edit signature".  This is where you can add to your signature.  Hope this helps.

And, this is also listed at the top of the message board in the Cherry Blossoms Forum.

Thank you VickiR!!  That worked.  I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Happy NSD weekend!  Have a great time!
Suzann

Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
Sdmarchie
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 5

Post by Sdmarchie »

This hasn’t worked for me at all the entire morning… I’ve successfully posted photos before but I often find the hassle of submitting and navigating the message boards very disorienting and not worth the hassle.
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sdmarchie wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:45 am
This hasn’t worked for me at all the entire morning… I’ve successfully posted photos before but I often find the hassle of submitting and navigating the message boards very disorienting and not worth the hassle.
Test:

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

I went to the gallery and did a right click on the image.  I selected "Copy Image Link".  Came back to the thread and clicked on the little monitor image with the green plus sign in the bottom right corner (three spaces to the left of the smilies).  I copied the image link in the URL bar, then clicked on the preview, then clicked OK. 

I hope this helps.

MoochieMama
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 59

Post by MoochieMama »

OMG, thank you so, so much for this. You truly helped me out and great tutorial! Thank you!!!!!!!!
Michelle

Carol DeCamp
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 5

Post by Carol DeCamp »

I don't think I'm doing it correctly. Ugh

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”