Can we have an NSD 2022 rewind?

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Can we have an NSD 2022 rewind?

Post by blfonty »

I have been out of town much of last week and was hoping for a May Rewind of the NSD challenges with a May 31 deadline? What do others think?
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Re: Can we have an NSD 2022 rewind?

Post by GinniG »

What a FABULOUS idea Bonnie!!!  I would LOVE to have a rewind for the NSD challenges!  There are several I didn't get to do that I wanted to and plan to do anyway but to have a rewind for it would be amazing!!!
Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 715

Post by Karyn_Sue »

yes please! I've been out of town at my daughter's house PLUS I had Covid at the beginning of the week so I could really use it!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

A rewind sounds good to me! Lol There's so MANY challenges I want to do and I'm doing as MANY as I can but with work and everything else it's like, WOW! I JUST wish I could take a week off to JUST scrap!
Celticrose
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Celticrose »

Oh my goodness, YES!  Lmcgill and I both wanted to get so many more challenges completed, but prepping for some major house repairs has eaten up a good chunk of our free time.  A rewind opportunity would be amazing!
ImageImageImage
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

I was just thinking same thing!!  I have so many challenges I want to do, but won’t have time.  I would be willing to give a ACOT gift card or something.  Maybe we can have a few winners, if someone wants to contribute too?  
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

I would really love a rewind too!  I have spent the time visiting with my DD visiting and not playing with pretty paper.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:57 am
I would really love a rewind too!  I have spent the time visiting with my DD and not playing with pretty paper.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Post by emmapaige »

That is a fantastic idea! We are heading back home shortly and would love to get one more challenge done before the deadline tonight. But I’m not sure I’ll have time so the rewind would be perfect.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

Same here!  I ran out of time and didn't get Brandy's Fashion challenge, I think even with the deadline today there's no way with a busy work day and errands to run after that.

I will gladly host a NSD Rewind challenge for all the cherries.  How about one challenge starting tomorrow through 5/31 and I can do a separate one in June if you want.  Or, I could just have it run through June 30 and pick 2 winners.  I kind of like that idea.  That's a challenge I can handle because all of the NSD hostesses have already done all the hard & amazing work  :greenlol:
Last edited by StacyLee on Mon May 16, 2022 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

Great idea and let's add a "wind down" to that too!  LOL!
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

VickiR wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:00 am
Great idea and let's add a "wind down" to that too!  LOL!

LOL.......very clever and appropriate!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

blfonty
Cherry Cola

Post by blfonty »

Thank you all! There were so many wonderful challenges and so much prep done by the amazing hostesses.  I vote thru June 30th.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

blfonty
Cherry Cola

Post by blfonty »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:48 am
Same here!  I ran out of time and didn't get Brandy's Fashion challenge, I think even with the deadline today there's no way with a busy work day and errands to run after that.

I will gladly host a NSD Rewind challenge for all the cherries.  How about one challenge starting tomorrow through 5/31 and I can do a separate one in June if you want.  Or, I could just have it run through June 30 and pick 2 winners.  I kind of like that idea.  That's a challenge I can handle because all of the NSD hostesses have already done all the hard & amazing work  :greenlol:

Thank you Stacy!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 715

Post by Karyn_Sue »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:48 am

YEAH!!!!!! If it goes thru June I'll be home from my daughter's house and I can actually get some more of the challenges that I REALLY wanted to do done!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

Sounds like a wonderful idea! I didn’t get to do very many challenges either!
Susan

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 445

Post by DN in MN »

My apologies.  I had the post ready for the REWIND before seeing this thread.  Anyone, feel free to do a challenge.  I can either remove or edit the challenge I posted.
Last edited by DN in MN on Tue May 17, 2022 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Donna_Coughlin
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 539

Post by Donna_Coughlin »

YES there were some I didn't get to.
Donna
ImageImageImage
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 445

Post by DN in MN »

DN in MN wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:01 am
My apologies.  I had the post ready for the REWIND before seeing this thread.  Anyone, feel free to do a challenge.  I can either remove or edit the challenge I posted.

Since StacyLee has already started a REWIND, I deleted mine :)  Carry on with regular scheduled programming... 

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Cynthia Corbett
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 283

Post by Cynthia Corbett »

I think it’s a great idea. I left home on Thurs, and couldn’t take supplies with me. I would be in.

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”