The Home Stretch!

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

The Home Stretch!

Post by QueenBee89 »

As we’re closing in on the deadline for the challenges, how’s everyone doing? Are you hoping to complete any more projects?

For me, I’m hoping to complete a few more & finish off the 25 items challenge! I’m down to the final 2 elements so I’m so close!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Re: The Home Stretch!

Post by aheatfan »

I have at least five more that I would like to finish as well as the photo scavenger hunt.  Work is CRAZY busy right now so I'm not sure I'll get to it but I am going to try my best.  So many great challenges, it is hard to choose. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Post by emmapaige »

I’ve been doing well with doing challenges. I’ve done 13 but need to see if any qualify for the 25 items challenge. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

Good for you, Brandi!  I've completed a total of 6 with 3 others started.  I'm not sure if they will get finished on time or not.  Seems like every time I head to my craft space, there is an interruption of some sort and I don't get there.  I'm determined to finish at least 2 of the 3.  I'm also working on graduation cards that need to be done this week along with a baby shower card.
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

I finished the 25 items yesterday. I’ve made pretty good progress and hope to do one or 2 more today or tomorrow.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 780

Post by Breauxlabs »

I finished the 25 yesterday. I have 6 more pages to do in my 2022 Tennessee album and hoping I finish up those before the end! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
FoxyStamping
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 119

Post by FoxyStamping »

I have five more that I have bookmarked to do.  I have done about 19  of them so far plus finished the photo scavenger hunt and the 25 items challenge.  I love it.  Why aren’t I this motivated all the time! LOL

Sharon
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 687

Post by stinkerbelle »

i'm trying to finish what i can.  i was saving the mixed media ones for my days off and then *boom* no days off this week!  so i'll have to either work on those to let dry before i go to work or catch them another time.  
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I'm hoping to finish some more. I'd like to get at least 4 more done.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
scraphappylife
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 57

Post by scraphappylife »

I have a few more to finish but I don't know if I will have enough time!  Still have the pocket challenge, the poster challenge and the ruffle challenge. 
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:54 am
As we’re closing in on the deadline for the challenges, how’s everyone doing? Are you hoping to complete any more projects?

For me, I’m hoping to complete a few more & finish off the 25 items challenge! I’m down to the final 2 elements so I’m so close!

Whoa, Brandi, you go, Girl!!!! 🤩😊👏🏻💯🤩😊
I decided to not attempt the 25 this year - mainly because of the fibro flaring up - I'm VERY impressed by how MANY can do it, and how successful they are!!! 😊
I STILL want to do several more NSD challenges but it's okay if I don't finish all of them. (Since we have a rewind and since there's STILL May challenges for me to do!)
I have been burning through my page kits though! 😂 I thought I would use more stash than I have! 😂😂😂 I've lost count of how many of the challenges I've done, but I KNOW for sure that I've had a blast!!!! 😊
I'm probably gonna go back and do random challenges at times though- I love that even past challenges are listed here at ACOT - and easy to find! I mean sometimes I need an idea to get me started, or I'm really feeling blocked or bored- which is frustrating for us creatives, you know?! Lol JUST another reason why ACOT is so awesome! There's REALLY something for everyone here- ESPECIALLY at the crops! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:04 am
I have at least five more that I would like to finish as well as the photo scavenger hunt.  Work is CRAZY busy right now so I'm not sure I'll get to it but I am going to try my best.  So many great challenges, it is hard to choose. 

I'll be hopping you get some extra down time to get a few more challenges in! 😉
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:20 am
I’ve been doing well with doing challenges. I’ve done 13 but need to see if any qualify for the 25 items challenge. 

WOW! 13 is awesome, Chris! 😊 Lol I bet your pile of layouts is teetering like mine! 😂 😉
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:24 am
Good for you, Brandi!  I've completed a total of 6 with 3 others started.  I'm not sure if they will get finished on time or not.  Seems like every time I head to my craft space, there is an interruption of some sort and I don't get there.  I'm determined to finish at least 2 of the 3.  I'm also working on graduation cards that need to be done this week along with a baby shower card.

Awwwwwww, Vicki! I hope you get to finish the projects you want- and I ALREADY KNOW your cards will come out awesome! You're so talented with cards!!!! 😊
Trek
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 372

Post by Trek »

This morning I finished the last one challenge. I done with NSD. I pleased with myself, I was able to participate in all challenges I planed. It was a lot. Now I can jump on monthly challenges, but first I need to print more pictures:) 
Katerina
Kayla S.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 216

Post by Kayla S. »

today's my crunch day haha MIL has the kiddos so I plan on doing a layout (then fold laundry), do a layout (then meal prep), do a layout (then answer work emails), do a layout.....my goal is to finish 10 challenges by Friday! Good luck everyone with your goals! Happy scappin'!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:44 am
I finished the 25 items yesterday. I’ve made pretty good progress and hope to do one or 2 more today or tomorrow.
RIGHT ON, Louise! 😊
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

I just keep plugging away at the challenges.  Meanwhile, I have actually finished up the two Ireland albums.  That was a project started back in 2019, so super happy to have that completed.  

I finished the 25 item challenge over the weekend.  

So,  just working away on layouts.  Busy week here., prior to surgery next week.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Breauxlabs wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:47 am
I finished the 25 yesterday. I have 6 more pages to do in my 2022 Tennessee album and hoping I finish up those before the end! 

Woot woot!!! 🎉👏🏻😊 Right on, Kim! I hope you get em all done! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

FoxyStamping wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:50 am
I have five more that I have bookmarked to do.  I have done about 19  of them so far plus finished the photo scavenger hunt and the 25 items challenge.  I love it.  Why aren’t I this motivated all the time! LOL

Lol Sharon, I hear ya! 😂 😂 😂 I'm impressed you've done so MANY! That's awesome!! 😊

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”