Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: Flasher's "All right, Mr. Demille . . . " Challenge

Post by Flasher »

DonnaM wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:29 pm
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... 79-closeup
Here is my close up

So adorable!  Love the soft colors and pretty embellies!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Cindy312 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:37 pm
Bet you weren't expecting someone to scrap a close-up of a sheep. You're welcome, lol!

"Ewe" did a great job!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

njr007 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:35 pm
Here s my entry

TFL

Norma

Very striking layout! Love the black and white!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 11:30 am
I knew right away which picture I was going to use for this challenge!  DGD isn't bashful about her braces at all! Personally, I think her smile is already beautiful!

ImageSMILE
She is beautiful!  I love that little line of braces, and the fun papers backing your SMILE cut file!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

druffing wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 1:46 pm
A close up of my three grandkids and me at Easter! 

Pretty Easter layout!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

LoreenC wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:51 pm
This is a close up of one of my Favorite birds outside my window ! It is in my Art Journal / Traveler Notebook .
This is beautiful!  I love the colors and the pretty flowers!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:00 am
So fun and so girly!  Love the colors and that pic is fantastic!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:06 pm
MY SUBMISSION................ OF HACHI'S CLOSE UPS.......................... VALERIE

Cute pup page!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

VickiR wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 10:44 pm
Here's my close up LO with a photo of our GS's stepdaughter, who is our GGD!  Dress up day for school.

Leave A Little SparkleImage

Beautiful!  I love how everything perfectly frames the picture!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sharmankp wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 9:28 am
Your design is awesome, and that picture . . . the best!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 am
My close up of SamSamIAM

Such a fun kitty layout!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Kelly_R wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 1:51 pm
Here is my submission.

This is just lovely!  I love all the delicate frames and flowers around your photo!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 3:45 pm
This is mine - my stepdaughter's pups Potato and Blueberry ready for the 1st Eclipse.

Love the black background with the stars!  Those pics are so awesome!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 8:53 pm

A close up of our two little house panthers....

Love those kitties!  I love your title work, too!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

rkokes wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:59 pm

Great design with all the paper strips!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 pm
super close up selfie of me and my little dude!

This is so much fun!  I love, love, love all the circles and patterns!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

GayleChurches wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:36 pm
Here's my close up of my favorite pie, Strawberry Rhubarb!
Love your title and your embelly cluster!  I bet the pie was yummy!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aceason wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 2:26 pm
Gorgeous!  You did a fabulous job with the background!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:13 pm
This challenge was perfect for the close up picture I got of my daughter and granddaughter outside the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom in October 2020.

Love the colors and the fun mix of shapes!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Retiree3 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:02 pm
Love all those stars around the "Celebrate"!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”