*WINNER* Flasher's Merry Month Of May Challenge

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Sharmon P
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 49

Re: Flasher's Merry Month Of May Challenge

Post by Sharmon P »

I was inspired by the Hug your Cat day! I lifted a layout by Nicole Nowasad. Image
Sharmon

Follow me on Instagram for more scrappy fun @tpgirl_scraps
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Trek wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:36 pm
My LO using the emerald birthstone/color green for my inspiration.
Great layout!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

JessM wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:56 pm
I was inspired by the beautiful greens, my favorite color! Thanks for the challenge Flasher!

Just the perfect amount of green!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

JA_Mehess wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:19 pm
Happy Star Wars Day and May the 4th Be with You!

Love your inspiration choice!  Great design, too!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

njr007 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:00 pm
I used emerald green color as my inspiration

also entered in the May/June Bi-monthly prompt challenge #15 (50% green)

TFL

Norma

Love the green and those pretty white flowers!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 2:35 pm
This is mine - celebrating my daughter's birthday which is May 22nd in spite of it being the least common birthdate of them all.

Love your design!  I guess having the least common birthday makes her most unique!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

blfonty wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 2:43 pm
My son was born on May 31 and is a Gemini, so I used some photos from last year of his new hairstyle.

Great layout!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

disneydarling wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 4:37 pm
I chose to scrap a picture of myself.  I consider the month of May to be all about me.  Between Mother's Day, my birthday and my favorite color being green, it's the best time of the year!   

Beautiful "all about you" layout!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:01 pm
Here's mine, this was fun!  I drew inspiration from a few things, the color green, Hug your Cat Day and National Smile Month with my sentiment.  This kitty is smiling in the grass ready to pounce! Thanks for the challenge!
This card is adorable!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

jmo95 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 12:37 am

it's much more green than the photo is showing.  My inspo - emerald green and Smile

Very pretty card!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SandyK1967 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:07 am
I chose the cat of course and who doesn't like a pink/purple cat! I'm sure my niece will like it for her B-Day

Love the colors on this happy card!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

shortonideas wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am
I wasinspired by the personality traits - layout of my nephew's May birthday.

Great design!  Love all the balloons!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

kguercio wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:48 am
May is my birth month!  I chose green for birthstone of emerald.

Perfect May card!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

wazzu94 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:59 pm
I was inspired by this challenge for the Merry Month of May because it's smile month and because my daughter's friends are twins.  I loved ready about May and how you came up with this challenge!  Thanks for being a hostess!

This is really cute!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Kelly_R wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 3:42 pm
Here is my submission.  I made this birthday card with greens for my friend's birthday on May 25.  I also added 3 emerald crystals for her birth stone.

Such a beautiful card!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 5:39 am
i chose May 4th:  Star Wars Day

I love all your fun accents, and what a great cooler!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

beccafleck wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 5:12 pm
I zoned in on hug your cat day.  😂 I hug my kitties every day much to their dismay.

Love all those washi strips!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

shoorn wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:18 pm
Since I am a May baby and a Taurus I thought I would do a LO about me. I have had this pp for over 15 years!
Fun "you" layout!  And, you had the perfect paper on hand!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:07 am
My layout for this challenge. My birthday is May 12th and last year we adopted our two furballs on my birthday. For that, and much more, my May is always merry.
Love those soft, pretty colors!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

GabriellaBell wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:24 pm
Imagemy twins birthday which happens to be in May
Fun birthday layout!  Love your little wooden flags!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”