Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: Flasher's NSD Not-So-Fast Scrap

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:41 pm
This is super cute!  Love your little caterpillar!  Great job with the challenge!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

FoxyStamping wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:41 pm
Thank you!  Here is mine for option one.  I made a birthday card with a flower made from punched and folded circles, and added punched leaves, too.  Punch Happy Birthday : Gallery : A Cherry On TopImage
That is a beautiful flower!  Great job!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

GayleChurches wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:55 pm
Look at those pretty dragon flies!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:59 am

I made this gc holder for the fast scrap and forgot to post it! My bad! But here it is anyway. It is the inside of my son's birthday card.Image
Here is the front of the card.

They are both just gorgeous!

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Laura wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:20 am
scrappinmom99 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 4:29 pm
Well...I attempted a honeycomb but it looks like a flower. I guess that works LOL? It's for my BFF who loves bees :)

​​​​​​Image

I think it's a great honeycomb.  You should bee proud of yourself! 

I see what you did there  :greenwinkb: :greenwinkb: :greenwinkb:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”