Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit-CLOSED

RandiOh
Digital Designers
Gallery: 11

Re: Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit - Friday @7pm

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="kjg1130"]   Well the mail has come and gone for the day so my software didn't get here.  Sched. delivery date is 5/5 but I will still try as I think the template is awesome. [/quote]Not to worry! whenever you get it done, send a PM to either Isabel or to me and you'll get the kit. Sorry your software is not there today. Hope you get it soon :)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
click the blinkies for my store & blog :)
Image*Image Image
~ be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Re: Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit -ALL WEEKEND!

Post by RandiOh »

Look what I found in the gallery :)

come on Scraps_Of_Time -- come and tell us in this thread . this LO is TOO CUTE!

_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

Look what I found in the gallery :)

come on Scraps_Of_Time -- come and tell us in this thread . this LO is TOO CUTE!

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_vie ... ,64,,79217

_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
crisdam
Digital Designers
Gallery: 37

Post by crisdam »

great layout.  love the way she used the template :)
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

yes me too. AND if anybody is reading this here are some of the great things Scraps_of_Time did with the template"

because the template is a layered psd file that affords you many creative ideas -- she moved the swirl to where she wanted it. removed the photo bottom and top layers and added 2 other photo frames.. she also turned the dot layer off and used buttons to hold down the strips. lots of good ideas in this LO because she made it her own. A good template is good for a ton of layouts.

thanks for reading, lol!
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
luvzenk2
Cherry Tart

Post by luvzenk2 »

I am trying to get ahold of Scraps_of_Time so she comes back and gives details :-D
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

Crop challenge #8 was to redo one of your layouts.  Since I missed the part the first time I read it where adding embellishments was allowed, I went back and added some!  

So here is version 2 of the Parrots.  (I hope I haven't overdone it!)

crisdam
Digital Designers

Post by crisdam »

Your first layout was gorgeous! however, adding this flowers makes it look even better.  Great job! :inlove:
LotsaLahti
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 23

Post by LotsaLahti »

Thank you for the great template. It turned out to be a great challenge and good practice for me because I seldom ever use photoshop elements to complete my digital layouts (I'm a PSP veteran).

Sarah & Abby

LotsaLahti
mygallery
My Blog
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="luvzenk2"] I am trying to get ahold of Scraps_of_Time so she comes back and gives details :-D[/quote]
:D

if you have any questions please do ask! I hope Ms. SCRAPS OF TIME has TIME to come back !!
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="AnnOminous"] Crop challenge #8 was to redo one of your layouts.  Since I missed the part the first time I read it where adding embellishments was allowed, I went back and added some!  

So here is version 2 of the Parrots.  (I hope I haven't overdone it!)

ha, it pays to read, eh? LOL!! just kidding! BUT with the flowers -- just by adding embellishments you've really made it your own. it is extra stunning now! :D!![/quote]
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="LotsaLahti"]Thank you for the great template. It turned out to be a great challenge and good practice for me because I seldom ever use photoshop elements to complete my digital layouts (I'm a PSP veteran).

Sarah & Abby

glad you enjoyed doing it, it shows! love what you did and i left you some love in your gallery -- and just now noticing the little swirl you added inside the frame.. great touch!!

I will PM you your links to the kit. Thank you for playing! :)[/quote]
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
crisdam
Digital Designers

Post by crisdam »

[quote="LotsaLahti"]
Thank you for the great template. It turned out to be a great challenge and good practice for me because I seldom ever use photoshop elements to complete my digital layouts (I'm a PSP veteran).

Sarah & Abby

Image[/quote]Good you enjoyed playing with the template? love the colors you choosed and the different patterns.  Great job! Thank you for playing
crisdam
Digital Designers

Post by crisdam »

Thank you very much for playing with us today!  The challenge is on until mid night tomorrow, but I'm very tired tonight so I'm heading to bed.  Good night to everyone and hope to see more layouts tomorrow.

Everyone up to this post have been sent a PM, if you did not received one please PM me or Randi and we will send you the links for the kit.
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

See ya tomorrow -- and hope to see more LO's - love looking at them AND have a great night everybody. i too am off to bed, well to listen for the baby so that means sleeping sort of ;)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
crisdam
Digital Designers

Post by crisdam »

Good Moning, hope everyone rest :) let's start playing again.  I want to see more beatiful layouts, who is next?
scraps_of_time
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by scraps_of_time »

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I didnt get a chance to post last night.  Thank you both so much for this great template and kit! I think I've fallen in love with templates and now see why many of my friends use them all the time! :) This was my first time using one and it was so much fun! May have to try another LO today :)  Def hooked. AND I love the design of this one - so creative and fun. I changed a few things around as I wanted to use two photos. Didnt know if I'd like the finished effect once I saw some of the great LO's using one photo, but overall think it ended up working out.  Well off to play some more ;)  Thanks again for the great template/kit!

Leigh
PS: and yes, my kids are absolutely mortified that I've scrapped these pics! :)

scraps_of_time
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Re: Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit - Friday @7pm

Post by scraps_of_time »

[quote="kjg1130"]  I sure wish that my new software would get here today or I won't be doing any digi layouts.  The trial ran out so I need the ser.# to continue and the software isn't here yet.   PooooH!!!! :x
 [/quote]
Kathy
if you had a trial of PSE and felt comfy with it, you might want to do a trial of photoshop. It's more complicated and I havent used in a long time, but if you were pretty comfortable with PSE, I bet youd figure it out! Good luck!

Leigh
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="scraps_of_time"] Hey Everyone,
Sorry I didnt get a chance to post last night.  Thank you both so much for this great template and kit! I think I've fallen in love with templates and now see why many of my friends use them all the time! :) This was my first time using one and it was so much fun! May have to try another LO today :)  Def hooked. AND I love the design of this one - so creative and fun. I changed a few things around as I wanted to use two photos. Didnt know if I'd like the finished effect once I saw some of the great LO's using one photo, but overall think it ended up working out.  Well off to play some more ;)  Thanks again for the great template/kit!

Leigh
PS: and yes, my kids are absolutely mortified that I've scrapped these pics! :)

Image[/quote]thanks so much, Leigh for coming and talking about your LO and use of the template -- it's smoking.. and too funny that the kiddos are not happy with the LO... they will be one day when they are older :)

Big hugs!!
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
luv2farmnd
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by luv2farmnd »

Afternoon from North Dakota--

I have tons of Digi scrapbooking software programs, kits that I have downloaded but no time to do anything with. Have tried a few times but  now I really want to start doing more with it. I have done paper scrapbooking since 2000.

I would love to try this free mothers day kit if it is still available to try.

Thanks,
Dona
"Our God is an Awesome God"
Dona
North Dakota

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”