Moderator: ACOT Employee

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2445

Re: Scrap a Day, May 4th

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:30 am
Overcast and much cooler today.  Yesterday was a perfect weather day.  We're expecting rain at some point today.  I good day to spend in my craft space.  I've highlighted a challenge for each hostess so far and will start them.  There are so many by the end of NSD and I'll never get to them all so I try to do one from every one of the hostess challenges.

It is freezing here but I refuse to turn on the heat. It's been misting on and off all morning. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

trainmom wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:36 am
Good morning.

Yesterday, I was here all day until 7pm, so that was great. Today My husband and I are playing bridge in the afternoon and going to a baseball game at night.Why, you ask, are we playing Bridge during NSD? Well, there almost no weekend or evening games and my husband has a day job and there is a game nearby today. We manage to find games we can go to less than once a month. I play with. female friend who is also retired during the week sometimes but that doesn't work for my husband. 

Off to finish some of yesterday's games and then create a bit.

have a fabulous day!
Enjoy your Bridge game! Are you going to the Phillies game tonight? They are on FIRE!!

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

AuntieCaffienecrafts wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:38 am
Wow! I don't know how you all manage to do multiple challenges in one day! I'll be lucky if I can get the LOs I am mostly finished with done today! I love NSD because it is always a chance for me to finish things I've been meaning to for weeks or months or even years!

Not to worry - you do what you can do!! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:50 am
Good morning cherries! Whew! Just taking a little breather after my shift. Took the pups out and threw the ball for the Shelbster. Started laundry and will be closing out my games soon.

Enjoy NSD y'all!

You deserve a breather!  
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:54 am
aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:27 am
May the 4th be with you. Happy day 2 of NSD.  I am moving slow this morning and the weather agrees with me, very cloudy and overcast. Actually hoping for a thunderstorm, I love them.  Got the challenges I want to do today swirling around in my mind, just waiting for the coffee to kick in. Looking forward to another great day  😊

I'm moving way slow this morning, too. I took my shower but never even styled my hair or put on any makeup.  
Ditto that - hair in ponytail, no makeup.  

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:51 am
Still having some coffee and wake up time lol I think I was too hyped up to sleep last night lol! Having a blast during NSD! Stay blessed, Cherries! 😁

Even though I didn't feel well, I also didn't sleep well so I'm kind dragging. I might need a third cup of tea.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

I'm trying to keep up with the games but also working on Stacy's sketch. I loved when she was on the Sketch N Scrap DT and she would design sketches.  Speaking of SNS sketches, this one is on the blog today for NSD.

ImageImage
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1497

Post by Charleneanne »

Dark grey , windy and pouring rain. Odd for us this late in spring. Even expecting couple inches snow in the hills. Hmmm

I need to go to grocery this morning. My sons are coming for supper tonight and I’m making lasagna. Good cold day kind of meal. Have to clean up my scrap area so we can eat dinner there tonight. lol. Doing that once a week probably what keeps it from taking over the entire house.

Have a superb Saturday
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 12:08 pm
I'm trying to keep up with the games but also working on Stacy's sketch. I loved when she was on the Sketch N Scrap DT and she would design sketches.  Speaking of SNS sketches, this one is on the blog today for NSD.

ImageImage
Gorgeous! LOVE all those beautiful VB papers and flowers!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

Charleneanne wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 12:16 pm
Dark grey , windy and pouring rain. Odd for us this late in spring. Even expecting couple inches snow in the hills. Hmmm

I need to go to grocery this morning. My sons are coming for supper tonight and I’m making lasagna. Good cold day kind of meal. Have to clean up my scrap area so we can eat dinner there tonight. lol. Doing that once a week probably what keeps it from taking over the entire house.

Have a superb Saturday

Mmmm...lasagna sounds really good! Enjoy your dinner with your sons
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1045

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 12:08 pm

ImageImage
Gorgeous layout Chris! Love your take on the sketch!

Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 12:04 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:51 am
Still having some coffee and wake up time lol I think I was too hyped up to sleep last night lol! Having a blast during NSD! Stay blessed, Cherries! 😁

Even though I didn't feel well, I also didn't sleep well so I'm kind dragging. I might need a third cup of tea.

Lol yesssss lots of caffeine today 😂
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:59 am
trainmom wrote:
Good morning.

Yesterday, I was here all day until 7pm, so that was great. Today My husband and I are playing bridge in the afternoon and going to a baseball game at night.Why, you ask, are we playing Bridge during NSD? Well, there almost no weekend or evening games and my husband has a day job and there is a game nearby today. We manage to find games we can go to less than once a month. I play with. female friend who is also retired during the week sometimes but that doesn't work for my husband. 

have a fabulous day!
Enjoy your Bridge game! Are you going to the Phillies game tonight? They are on FIRE!!

Yes, Phillies. Hopefully the rain will stop in time.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

trainmom wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 3:57 pm
emmapaige wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:59 am
trainmom wrote:
Good morning.

have a fabulous day!

Yes, Phillies. Hopefully the rain will stop in time. 
We’re watching the delayed game now in the comfort of our bed. I used to love going to the games but glad I’m not there tonight. If you are there, I hope you are bundled up! 

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”