Post by Amy Jo »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:25 am
Amy Jo wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:23 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:00 pm

Valerie,
Box #1 left my house last Wednesday on it's way to Amy Jo in Colorado.  She should be getting it any day, now. I haven't even had time to upload the photos I took of what I got and what I put in. LOL 

RECEIVED!! I just have to take photos of what I took out and what I'm putting in before I tape it up and ship it!   
omg girl hurry up, i'm next!!  lol

Hubby got it in the mail for me yesterday but didn’t get a tracking number, ugh! Hopefully it arrives by the end of the week!

ImageImageImage

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 709

Re: SWAP BOXES

Post by stinkerbelle »

Amy Jo wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:37 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:25 am
Amy Jo wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:23 pm

RECEIVED!! I just have to take photos of what I took out and what I'm putting in before I tape it up and ship it!   
omg girl hurry up, i'm next!!  lol 
Hubby got it in the mail for me yesterday but didn’t get a tracking number, ugh! Hopefully it arrives by the end of the week!

i'll be sure to let you know!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 597

Post by hsblair »

VickiR wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:47 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:07 pm
 I almost forgot the Swap Box was being delivered yesterday. By the time I got home from my crop and unpacked the car, the light bulb went off!! It was so heavy, DH had to help me bring it inside. Holy Moly!! That box is packed!!

This is what I took out:

And this is what I put in. I had more to put into the box but there was no more room.

DH isn't feeling well today so based on how he feels tomorrow, we'll either mail tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll provide the tracking number once it is on its way to Vicki. 
Great finds and new stash, Chris.  Oh my goodness!  I can't believe I'm next already.  I hope it gets here by Thursday!  I'm leaving on Thursday evening and won't be home until Sunday from my crop.  What timing.  If I get it in time, I will do my best to turn around and get it to Holly.

I'm after Vicki, but I also have travel plans starting next Friday through the first week of May.  I've reached out to Vicki and Lis privately, but I wanted to let you all know there is going to be a bit of a delay with Box 2.  So Chris and Vicki, there's no need to rush.  I will return on 5/7, and I hope to get to this as quickly as possible! Thanks for your understanding.

Image Image Image Image
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2445

Post by emmapaige »

I got the very heavy Box #2 to the post office and it's on it's way to Vicki. The tracking number is 9505514136924113974470 and is due to arrive on Wednesday. I could have hopped on the turnpike and delivered it this afternoon!! LOL!! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1370

Post by VickiR »

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:11 pm
I got the very heavy Box #2 to the post office and it's on it's way to Vicki. The tracking number is 9505514136924113974470 and is due to arrive on Wednesday. I could have hopped on the turnpike and delivered it this afternoon!! LOL!! 
ROFL!  True that!  One of these days....  Thanks for mailing so quickly.

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

It's here!  Box #2 already opened and I've gone through everything.  The box is packed full for sure and ready to be sent to Holly.  I'll be mailing as instructed! 

Here's what I took out...

And, here's what I put in!
Last edited by VickiR on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1361

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:26 pm
Here’s what I took out of Box #1, including some chalk paints that I forgot to put in the photo. :)

Here is what I stuffed back in before sending it to Amy Jo. 

Ooh, some fun stuff going in and coming out! Enjoy!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:51 pm
It's here!  Box #2 already opened and I've gone through everything.  The box is packed full for sure and ready to be sent to Holly.  I'll be mailing as instructed! 

Dang - I wish I had been after you. Lots of 49 and Market goodies. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 pm
At last!!!!

So the short version of my sad story is:

1. my old computer died,
2. I had to get a new one,
3. I don't know how to post a pic to a thread on a mobile device,
4. we struggled to get the new one on the network - come to find out it was a network issue!

But here we are at last!

So......OMG what fun that was!  This is what I took out of the box:Image

and here is what I added:

The box was in rather poor shape when it got to me, so we have a new one - it's a plain cardboard box but I adorned it with priority tape and mailed it priority anyhow.  (It's also just a tad bigger so the 12x12 paper won't get squashed.) Now just to show you all exactly how anal I am, I organized the contents and put everything into plastic baggies. A lot of it was already in bags, so I combined similar items (alphas, die cuts, Christmas stuff) and donated a couple more baggies of my own.  On a serious note - it's pouring here yesterday and today, and I just couldn't put paper, in a paper box, for someone to (shudder to think) leave out in the rain!  So - the organized box looks like this:

So buh bye box!!!  Off you go to Chris (emmapaige)!

Have fun Chris - I left you lots of goodies!!! You should get the box on Saturday according to my postal guy. Here is a link to your tracking #:  https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 4109230996

Sorry about your computer issues! Glad you got it worked out but frustrating in the meantime. I also don't know how to upload from my phone!

Love the stuff you took and put in! I see some of the things I put in the box, including the eyeballs LOL! What do you plan to do with them? I had no clue what to do with them! And great job with the bagging everything up. I tried to bag some of the stuff together too but am not that organized, LOL! Enjoy your haul!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Florac74 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:12 pm
Sitting patiently for my turn lol I can't wait!

It's so much fun! Enjoy!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

VickiR wrote:

Glad you had fun with it! I put in that laser cut thingy - glad you could use it. Again, I had no idea what to do with it. I'll be interested to see how you use it! Can I say I'm jelly of those paper pads. Not that I didn't get quite the haul of paper pads from Barb though LOL! Paper is just my total weakness!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

box #1 arrived in AZ today!!  that sucker is packed lol!  i had the devil of a time trying to put everything back in and of course forgot to take pictures of most of what i added  😖 and then wouldn't you know it, i had to take everything out to find the mailing label lol and then struggled to get everything back in again!

i'll take it to the PO tomorrow to send it on its way to MT  😁

so here is what i took out:

and here is a portion of what i put in.  most of it was already in the box before i remembered to snap a photo!  i did not stuff the cat in, promise!

thank you everyone!  what a fun time!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:18 pm
box #1 arrived in AZ today!!  that sucker is packed lol!  i had the devil of a time trying to put everything back in and of course forgot to take pictures of most of what i added  😖 and then wouldn't you know it, i had to take everything out to find the mailing label lol and then struggled to get everything back in again!

i'll take it to the PO tomorrow to send it on its way to MT  😁

so here is what i took out:

and here is a portion of what i put in.  most of it was already in the box before i remembered to snap a photo!  i did not stuff the cat in, promise!

thank you everyone!  what a fun time!

What a great haul!! I am seriously drooling over here lol I don't know what box I'm in but I can't wait!
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 132

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

VickiR wrote:

You found some great items Vicki!  I have to say, I too, wish I was after you.  I would snatch up that 49 and Market paper as well.  Holly is a lucky girl!!  

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Birgit55 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 am
VickiR wrote:

You found some great items Vicki!  I have to say, I too, wish I was after you.  I would snatch up that 49 and Market paper as well.  Holly is a lucky girl!!  

I had so much to add to the box, but there just wasn't enough room  It will have to wait until next time.

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:06 pm
VickiR wrote:

Glad you had fun with it! I put in that laser cut thingy - glad you could use it. Again, I had no idea what to do with it. I'll be interested to see how you use it! Can I say I'm jelly of those paper pads. Not that I didn't get quite the haul of paper pads from Barb though LOL! Paper is just my total weakness! 
Good for you!  I would  have loved to see more paper in the box.  Hope to be further up on the list next time around!

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:39 pm
VickiR wrote:

Dang - I wish I had been after you. Lots of 49 and Market goodies.  
I had more to share but just couldn't make it fit!!  Thankfully, the papers were flat.

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

Leslee, Box #1 is on its way to you!  

tracking #9505 5116 3632 4116 6844 60

estimated arrival is 4/29
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2034

Post by MTCanuk »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:59 pm
Leslee, Box #1 is on its way to you!  

tracking #9505 5116 3632 4116 6844 60

estimated arrival is 4/29

Yippee!!!  Arriving on DH's birthday.  So, I"ll have a goodie box to go through too.  My first swap box.  Excited to see what is in it!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”