Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Re: SWAP BOXES

Post by blbabe1234 »

wazzu94 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:03 pm
Hi Brandy,  The box is being picked up tomorrow and headed your way!

Tracking number is 

That was sooooo fun!  

Thank you Suzann! I'll let you know when it arrives! :greenlol:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 596

Post by hsblair »

I've gone through the box and will ship to Lis tomorrow.

What I took out (I didn't take all the 49 & Market!):
What I put in:
Image Image Image Image
Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 130

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

Such fun things you found!  I'm loving all the 49 & Market things you girls have been finding!!
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 451

Post by lisn2cats »

Oh!! MY!! GOSH!!!! The box just arrived (I onlly knew because the delivery person was struggling with it) and it's so heavy!!! I can't wait to dive in and see what's inside (but I have to finish work first - bummer). It's going to be a fun fun fun night because my Cherry order came in too. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Image  ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Box #1 has arrived and OMGOODNESS! It's busting at the seams! Literally, I can see inside 3 corners! 😂 😂

I'll work on going thru it this weekend and get it back on the road Monday! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 3:37 pm
wazzu94 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:03 pm
Hi Brandy,  The box is being picked up tomorrow and headed your way!

Tracking number is 

That was sooooo fun!  

Thank you Suzann! I'll let you know when it arrives! :greenlol: 

Hi Suzann. Just wanted to let you know I have received the box! :greenlol:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 349

Post by wazzu94 »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:15 pm
Box #1 has arrived and OMGOODNESS! It's busting at the seams! Literally, I can see inside 3 corners! 😂 😂

Thanks for letting me know!  And seriously it is busting!  LOL  I used lots of tape!  I hope you have fun checking out the goodies!  It's so fun...like treasure hunting!!

I hope we do it again!
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

wazzu94 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:06 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:

Thanks for letting me know!  And seriously it is busting!  LOL  I used lots of tape!  I hope you have fun checking out the goodies!  It's so fun...like treasure hunting!!

I hope we do it again! 

Oh I am ready to do it again! I already started putting things aside as I find them lol!

Image Image Image Image

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

We will definitely be doing it again!  I'm brainstorming some ideas for the next round!
Rebecca

lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by lisn2cats »

Wow oh wow! Thank you, Holly, for putting the Japanese and kitty stuff - what's funny is one of the flower packets is very similar to one I bought 15 years ago but have been hoarding the last 3 as if they were made of diamonds. I, too, refrained from taking all th 49 & Market papers...it was hard, but I also didn't take too many sheets of paper because I am trying to purge not grow.  Here's waht I took out:

And here's most of what I put in - I'm going back up becasue I kknow I have some packets I put aside somewhere under the NSD supplies I pulled.
Image  ImageImageImage
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 437

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:34 pm
Wow oh wow! Thank you, Holly, for putting the Japanese and kitty stuff - what's funny is one of the flower packets is very similar to one I bought 15 years ago but have been hoarding the last 3 as if they were made of diamonds. I, too, refrained from taking all th 49 & Market papers...it was hard, but I also didn't take too many sheets of paper because I am trying to purge not grow.  Here's waht I took out:

And here's most of what I put in - I'm going back up becasue I kknow I have some packets I put aside somewhere under the NSD supplies I pulled.
CAN I JUMP SHIP AGAIN I WANT THE POPS OF COLOR BOTTLE............... I DON'T HAVE THAT COLOR................ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VALERIE

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

pawprints wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:24 pm
wazzu94 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:06 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:

I hope we do it again!  

Oh I am ready to do it again! I already started putting things aside as I find them lol! 
So have I! I have a swap box bag going already. It's easier to let things go if I know another cherry will love it instead!

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Lisn2cats wrote:

Ooh I see some of the papers I put in there (the beachy/pastel ones) and the farmhouse rubons and the Thickers thingies! So glad you liked them! Looks like you got a lot of goodies and put in some fun goodies!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by lisn2cats »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:36 pm
Lisn2cats wrote:

Ooh I see some of the papers I put in there (the beachy/pastel ones) and the farmhouse rubons and the Thickers thingies! So glad you liked them! Looks like you got a lot of goodies and put in some fun goodies! 

You'll see them on LOs soon too! Now to get to my NSD challenges with all these new goodies. Can't stop smiling!
Image  ImageImageImage
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by lisn2cats »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:26 pm
Lisn2cats wrote:

CAN I JUMP SHIP AGAIN I WANT THE POPS OF COLOR BOTTLE............... I DON'T HAVE THAT COLOR................ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VALERIE

AWWWW....I LOVE THE RANGE OF POPS OF COLOR. SO MUCH SO THAT, EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, I END UP WITH DOUBLES BECAUSE I GET CARRIED AWAY. LOVE WHEN SB GIVES THEM AWAY FREE. 

Image  ImageImageImage
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

Excited for Box 1! Can't wait for my turn. I have been putting aside things to put in it!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

shoorn wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 11:18 am
Excited for Box 1! Can't wait for my turn. I have been putting aside things to put in it!

Wait no longer, Susan! It is headed your way! Should be there on Wednesday.

Tracking # 9505 5160 1621 4134 0256 28
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Took me a good part of Saturday to go thru the box. OMGOODNESS! Jam packed with lots of goodies!

This is what I took out:

This KaiserCraft collection with papers and matching stickers is gorgeous. Thank you to the cherry who put that in there:

And this is what I put in. There's actually more papers in this pile...you just can't see them.

Have fun Susan!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:48 am
shoorn wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 11:18 am

Wait no longer, Susan! It is headed your way! Should be there on Wednesday.

Tracking # 9505 5160 1621 4134 0256 28

Woohoo! Will let you know when it arrives.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

I would love to know which box I am and where I am in the lineup 😁 did I miss a post?
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”