Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Re: Scrap a Day, May 5th

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:25 am
Good morning, Barb and Brandy.

Ready to start another fun day.
I did get a couple of layouts scrapped yesterday.  
It's another grey day, after a lovely one yesterday.  
Have fun today.

Leslee, DEFINITELY grey skies here today, too! 😂 Enjoy your day! ☺️
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

pawprints wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:43 am
Hey Cherries! NSD crop day 3 is about to begin! I spent all day yesterday playing games! I never would have scrapped anything even if they weren’t painting outside my windows. The games kept me busy all day. And the amount of challenges posted so far is beyond amazing. Omg and they are all so inspiring. Our Cherry hostesses are truly rockin’ this crop!

The painting of my house is basically finished. They will be back on Monday to take care of some odds and ends. My girls were able to go out free in the yard last night and they had a blast. They are still sound asleep.

Today I hope to scrap some layouts. There are so many challenges that I printed out. And back to playing the games too.

Have a happy scrappy day Cherries!
You must be so relieved the painting is all but complete! 

ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:30 am
It's rainy and cold here too. I'm going to make a second cup of tea and maybe start on one of the challenges. There are so many great ones! 

Rainy with a little chilly here, too, Chris! 😂 Makes for a good stay inside and scrap kind of day! ☺️ Oh yesss, too so MANY great challenges! ☺️ Have an awesome day! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

suewho372 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:34 am
Hi Cherries!

What an amazing couple days and one more to go! Fantastic!!!
I have no idea where to start! I am blown away with all of the challenges, all the fun games and that is on top of the regular board goodness!!!
WOWZERS it just gets better every year!!!

Yesssssssssssss! Susan, I feel the same way! SO MUCH FUN!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Aztam
Cherry Bing

Post by Aztam »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:20 am
Good morning Barb! Glad the painters are pretty much done.

No scrapping for me yesterday. After I did my shift, took a little break. Then closed out my games, handing out points, all while playing some games and checking out challenges. Printing out the ones I want to do. Of course, I played BINGO. I was so tired as I woke up at 5:30 to be ready for my shift at 8am that I passed out at 9:30 last night. Slept until 7am. I'm just hanging out with Kristin while I respond to some PMs and drink my coffee.

DH is making omlettes for breakfast :)  Then afterwards, I'll be scrapping today. Get started on....hhhmm...IDK. I've already taken care of Step 2 of the progressive challenge, so that is set aside. I'll figure it out.

Hope everyone continues to have a wonderful day!

Same boat for me, no scrapping. After the grands left all I could do was play a few games. But I did set some priorities and grab a few pics for some of the challenges.

Tam
Aztam
Cherry Bing

Post by Aztam »

suewho372 wrote:
Hi Cherries!

I have no idea where to start! I am blown away with all of the challenges, all the fun games and that is on top of the regular board goodness!!!

Same, I have been searching for certain things and I am so very happy that someone is adding the challenges to the May master list. 

Tam
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Happy NSD Sunday, Cherries! ☺️☺️☺️
I've been having so MUCH fun!
Friend knocked over my BASHET in the middle of the night (because cats are gonna st!) and I slept through it - my boyfriend was STILL awake and tired to pick some of it up, but I think he gave up! 😂 😂 😂 He woke up when I was waking up and just said, "Friend knocked over that thing full of stuff" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So before coffee I was in the floor picking up all these tiny pieces of miscellaneous bits 😂 I was getting moody, but then I logged into here and MAGICALLY my mood became VERY pleasant again! 😂 😂 😂 So, YAY for NSD @ ACOT!!!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
I'm excited to do Step 3 of Louise's Progressive Challenge this afternoon! I've completed two other challenges, and want to do about 10 MORE! 😂
Stay blessed, My Cherry friends!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Aztam wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:04 am
suewho372 wrote:
Hi Cherries!

Same, I have been searching for certain things and I am so very happy that someone is adding the challenges to the May master list. 

Awwwwww, Barb is so great!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Aztam
Cherry Bing

Post by Aztam »

This day is dedicated to ACOT!! All the games and all the challenges, I’m ready! Haha

Just kidding, I could never keep up in 1 day. I will dedicate this week to ACOT. LOL

Even though I had company, I was able to play a little the past 2 days. Hoping for some good focus to be able to finish something today.
I need to take a little time to do my stretch exercises tho, my back was achy yesterday from bending, twisting, chasing, picking up and carrying kids (and toy cleanup afterwards). 

Ready for a fun day to get my scrappy on

Tam
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:09 am
Aztam wrote:
suewho372 wrote:
Hi Cherries!

Aww thank you! I'm happy to do it.

Image Image Image Image

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

pawprints wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:30 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Aztam wrote:

You are the best!
Susan

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:43 am
Hey Cherries! NSD crop day 3 is about to begin! I spent all day yesterday playing games! I never would have scrapped anything even if they weren’t painting outside my windows. The games kept me busy all day. And the amount of challenges posted so far is beyond amazing. Omg and they are all so inspiring. Our Cherry hostesses are truly rockin’ this crop!

The painting of my house is basically finished. They will be back on Monday to take care of some odds and ends. My girls were able to go out free in the yard last night and they had a blast. They are still sound asleep.

Today I hope to scrap some layouts. There are so many challenges that I printed out. And back to playing the games too.

Have a happy scrappy day Cherries!
Oh Barb!  You must be so happy that the house is almost finished!!!  :)  And I bet the dogs really enjoyed their back yard again!  :)  Hope the rain holds off so you can get the rest done as scheduled!!!

GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:20 am
Good morning Barb! Glad the painters are pretty much done.

No scrapping for me yesterday. After I did my shift, took a little break. Then closed out my games, handing out points, all while playing some games and checking out challenges. Printing out the ones I want to do. Of course, I played BINGO. I was so tired as I woke up at 5:30 to be ready for my shift at 8am that I passed out at 9:30 last night. Slept until 7am. I'm just hanging out with Kristin while I respond to some PMs and drink my coffee.

DH is making omlettes for breakfast :)  Then afterwards, I'll be scrapping today. Get started on....hhhmm...IDK. I've already taken care of Step 2 of the progressive challenge, so that is set aside. I'll figure it out.

Hope everyone continues to have a wonderful day!
Have fun playing today Brandy!  It's been an exhausting weekend but oh so much fun right?1  Thanks for being an amazing hostess!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

suewho372 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 12:45 pm
pawprints wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:30 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:

You are the best! 
Thank you!!

Image Image Image Image

GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:08 am
Happy NSD Sunday, Cherries! ☺️☺️☺️
I've been having so MUCH fun!
Friend knocked over my BASHET in the middle of the night (because cats are gonna st!) and I slept through it - my boyfriend was STILL awake and tired to pick some of it up, but I think he gave up! 😂 😂 😂 He woke up when I was waking up and just said, "Friend knocked over that thing full of stuff" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So before coffee I was in the floor picking up all these tiny pieces of miscellaneous bits 😂 I was getting moody, but then I logged into here and MAGICALLY my mood became VERY pleasant again! 😂 😂 😂 So, YAY for NSD @ ACOT!!!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
I'm excited to do Step 3 of Louise's Progressive Challenge this afternoon! I've completed two other challenges, and want to do about 10 MORE! 😂
Stay blessed, My Cherry friends!
Leave it to a cat to make a big mess for you to clean up.  LOL!  Isn't it awesome that no matter what mood we're in we can come here and just get lost in the wonderfulness of this forum and our Cherry friends?!  It always brightens my day!

GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

I am SOOOOOOO glad for another day of NSD!!!!!  I need the distractions!  :)  Steve is still really sick.  My alarm is set to call the doctor as soon as they open so I can get him seen.  I think it's a UTI or something similar.  Poor guy is just miserable!

And topping that off Yoda has had enough of Mama spending all her time on the nest!  I woke up to the two of them squawking loudly at each other!  I think they were arguing which we've never heard them do before.  Fussing at each other but never a full on argument like it sounded like this morning!  He's been squawking all morning and it's not quite 10 AM here.  UGH!  Hopefully the eggs will start hatching soon!  Could be another week or so too.  Poor Yoda!  LOLOL! 

Meanwhile I' finished a 2 pager I started almost 2 weeks ago.  I love how it turned out even with the "happy accident" as a friend called it.  One of my long stamps accidentally got laid down on my last sheet of grey cardstock and I was so mad at myself!  But I was able to turn it into an element that made the page even BETTER!  Gotta love it when that happens! 

Steve needs me so I've got to go...  Happy scrapping Cherries!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 2:07 pm
I am SOOOOOOO glad for another day of NSD!!!!!  I need the distractions!  :)  Steve is still really sick.  My alarm is set to call the doctor as soon as they open so I can get him seen.  I think it's a UTI or something similar.  Poor guy is just miserable!

And topping that off Yoda has had enough of Mama spending all her time on the nest!  I woke up to the two of them squawking loudly at each other!  I think they were arguing which we've never heard them do before.  Fussing at each other but never a full on argument like it sounded like this morning!  He's been squawking all morning and it's not quite 10 AM here.  UGH!  Hopefully the eggs will start hatching soon!  Could be another week or so too.  Poor Yoda!  LOLOL! 

Meanwhile I' finished a 2 pager I started almost 2 weeks ago.  I love how it turned out even with the "happy accident" as a friend called it.  One of my long stamps accidentally got laid down on my last sheet of grey cardstock and I was so mad at myself!  But I was able to turn it into an element that made the page even BETTER!  Gotta love it when that happens! 

Steve needs me so I've got to go...  Happy scrapping Cherries!
So sorry Steve is still so sick Ginni!

Image Image Image Image

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

Feliz el Cinco de Mayo! Happy coincidence it’s on NSD lol. What a party. I have managed to get a thousand points over 4 days hunting cherries at night while also playing games/participating!! lol. May is a happy month between NSD, Cinco de Mayo, Mothers Day, my bday, and Memorial Day weekend! Plus I have quiet week ahead to do challenges which will help build my card stash. lol love always having a card when I need one on the fly.

Still cool and cloudy here. But in the 80’s by Thursday and then poof the corner is turned and it’s 80’s, 90’s and worse for months to come.
Nothing at all scheduled for this week. Totally empty calendar! And so many of the challenges are for cards! Smiley face me.

And my boys were smiley face last night too. I made a 9x13 pan of lasagna for dinner and they got the leftovers! They act like teenagers when they saw that pan come out of the oven! Makes me smile. They were also happy cause no glitter on tablecloth to avoid accidentally eating. lol. The hazards of a mom scrapping on the dining room table the rest of the week!

Have a supercalifragelisticexpialadocious Sunday! (Lol hope that’s spelled correctly) lol
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Thanks so much Barb!  I really hope this is just an infection! 

Here's my two pager that I finally finished last night...  Now I can go on to other layouts!  :)  It's for Ocean Breeze's cut file challenge.
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Charleneanne wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:12 pm
Feliz el Cinco de Mayo! Happy coincidence it’s on NSD lol. What a party. I have managed to get a thousand points over 4 days hunting cherries at night while also playing games/participating!! lol. May is a happy month between NSD, Cinco de Mayo, Mothers Day, my bday, and Memorial Day weekend! Plus I have quiet week ahead to do challenges which will help build my card stash. lol love always having a card when I need one on the fly.

Still cool and cloudy here. But in the 80’s by Thursday and then poof the corner is turned and it’s 80’s, 90’s and worse for months to come.
Nothing at all scheduled for this week. Totally empty calendar! And so many of the challenges are for cards! Smiley face me.

And my boys were smiley face last night too. I made a 9x13 pan of lasagna for dinner and they got the leftovers! They act like teenagers when they saw that pan come out of the oven! Makes me smile. They were also happy cause no glitter on tablecloth to avoid accidentally eating. lol. The hazards of a mom scrapping on the dining room table the rest of the week!

Have a supercalifragelisticexpialadocious Sunday! (Lol hope that’s spelled correctly) lol
OHHHHHH!!!!!  Lasagna is one of my all time favorites!!!!!  :)  I'd have been all smiley faced too!  :)

I got a giggle out of the no glitter!  It's EVERYWHERE here and I haven't had it out since February!  I keep finding it in the most random places!  HAHAHAHA!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”