emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Re: Scrap a Day, May 13th

Post by emmapaige »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:59 am
Hey Cherries 😊 Overcast and chilly today - 54° I think. Such funky weather! 😂
I'm going to see my rheumatologist at 1:30 today and then I'll probably do some more NSD challenges. I posted a couple yesterday. I still have some May challenges I want to do, too- I REALLY NEED to put away a stack of layouts! 😂
Stay blessed, everyone! 😇

Glad you are scrapping. I have all the layouts I've done so far in May (15!) in a pile, and they will probably stay there until June 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

GinniG wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 pm
Hi Cherries! It’s chilly and grey here. Only 43 degrees! I wish it would warm up soon! But the entire forecast is just like today.

I have a few chores and laundry to do. And I have more NSD challenges I’d like to do.

Have a wonderful day!!!

That is pretty chilly. I wish Mother Nature will figure out if it is Winter, Spring or Summer. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

I'm still in a bit of a funk and haven't left the house. The good thing about that is that I got two NSD Challenges completed and ready to start another. There have been so many amazing challenges this year. Hat's off to our NSD Hostesses. 

I know I posted yesterday that I hadn't heard from any of my kiddos. Five minutes my YDD called me. Shortly after, my DSD called and then finally my ODD called me. Even my stepson sent me a text message. I also completed two NSD challenges yesterday!

These are the two I did today. It's amazing how quickly the second one came together since I had all the Pinkfresh Studio goodies out from the first layout.

ImageImage
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3696

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 3:27 pm
I'm still in a bit of a funk and haven't left the house. The good thing about that is that I got two NSD Challenges completed and ready to start another. There have been so many amazing challenges this year. Hat's off to our NSD Hostesses. 

I know I posted yesterday that I hadn't heard from any of my kiddos. Five minutes my YDD called me. Shortly after, my DSD called and then finally my ODD called me. Even my stepson sent me a text message. I also completed two NSD challenges yesterday!

These are the two I did today. It's amazing how quickly the second one came together since I had all the Pinkfresh Studio goodies out from the first layout.

ImageImage
Glad everyone called/texted you! Wonderful layouts. :)

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

Ugh. Stupid weather. 90’s yesterday. Low 80’s today. 90’s tomorrow. Which means air pressure going from high to low to high rapidly plus stupid north wind and poof I’m down and nearly out with a horrible sinus headache. Cheekbones are numb. Head all stuffed up. Vertigo which upsets my stomach too. I am a mess!!! Oh well I had no plans today anyhow.

Sitting here eating Ritz crackers and wondering if I can work on NSD challenges if I work real slow and don’t move much. Sigh. lol

Have a whatever Monday.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

Early morning appointment at 8 which required me to be out of the house by 7.  Did a few retail stops, did a return and was home at noon.  Lunch and then DH and I did our usual Tuesday grocery trip today because we are spending the day with grandkids tomorrow since they don't have school.  I plan to be in my scrap space after dinner.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Charleneanne wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 pm
Ugh. Stupid weather. 90’s yesterday. Low 80’s today. 90’s tomorrow. Which means air pressure going from high to low to high rapidly plus stupid north wind and poof I’m down and nearly out with a horrible sinus headache. Cheekbones are numb. Head all stuffed up. Vertigo which upsets my stomach too. I am a mess!!! Oh well I had no plans today anyhow.

Sitting here eating Ritz crackers and wondering if I can work on NSD challenges if I work real slow and don’t move much. Sigh. lol

Have a whatever Monday.
Ugh...I'm sorry Charlene. I get it though....weather up and down wrecks havoc. I had a headache off/on all day yesterday and unfortunetly it turned into a stupid migraine. All because we are still getting the smoke/haze from Mexico. No bueno!

Hope you feel better really soon.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:12 pm
Early morning appointment at 8 which required me to be out of the house by 7.  Did a few retail stops, did a return and was home at noon.  Lunch and then DH and I did our usual Tuesday grocery trip today because we are spending the day with grandkids tomorrow since they don't have school.  I plan to be in my scrap space after dinner.

Enjoy those grandkids tomorrow!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

emmapaige wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 3:20 pm
GinniG wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 pm
Hi Cherries! It’s chilly and grey here. Only 43 degrees! I wish it would warm up soon! But the entire forecast is just like today.

I have a few chores and laundry to do. And I have more NSD challenges I’d like to do.

Have a wonderful day!!!

That is pretty chilly. I wish Mother Nature will figure out if it is Winter, Spring or Summer. 

I totally agree!!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

emmapaige wrote:

ImageImage

Sorry you’re still in a funk. I think it might be going around… Your layouts are fabulous!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Charleneanne wrote:

Have a whatever Monday.

I’m so sorry you’re suffering! 💝🙏🍒💝🙏🍒

Hugs and prayers!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

VickiR wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:12 pm

Sounds like a busy but productive day Vicki. Have fun playing!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

emmapaige wrote:

ImageImage

Those are great, Chris! 😁 Glad you got your happy Mother's Day wishes, too! 😊
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:

ImageImage
These are both gorgeous Chris! I hope you get out of your funk soon!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

Charleneanne wrote:

Have a whatever Monday.

I hope you are feeling better. Vertigo is no fun at all and I feel for you.

Image Image Image Image

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

👀 read all!  Feel better, scrap more and have a great afternoon!  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”