Scrap a Day, May 10th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Re: Scrap a Day, May 10th

Post by pawprints »

My layout for Louise's Progressive Challenge is done! On to another!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:16 pm

This came out fabulous!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

suewho372 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:38 pm
Crazy weather/ terrible storms weds- yesterday sunny 79 - last night dropped to 57 overnight and we are at about 68 and cloudy … I cleaned the carpet and left the wi Dow’s upended it is chilly to me !! Lol

Glad you're okay Sue!!!  Enjoy that fresh air!  :)  Stay safe my friend!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:16 pm

What a FABULOUS layout Barb!!!  :)  That was a fun challenge wasn't it?

GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

What a day!!!  We had a nice relaxing morning and then went to see the new doctor.  The Nurse Practitioner was going to see Steve first and take out the "foley" as they call it.  I went on into the main town and did the errands then went back to wait for them to call me back with Steve.  We never did see the actual doctor.  The deal was he had to be able to pee before Steve could leave.  So he drank 4 BIG cups of water and finally had some success.  Since it's Friday afternoon and they're open till midnight they came up with a plan that if things aren't better we call a special nurse line and they'll call in a team and he will have a private ER visit.  I've had a couple of those and they're actually really nice because it's all quiet and it's one on one attention.  Hopefully though we won't have to do that.  So we finally got home today about 4:30.  Whew! 

Meanwhile our 7 goslings are already growing and Mama and Yoda are FABULOUS parents!  I haven't been able to get a good picture of them because they get in between mom and dad and Dad will start towards me if I get within 10 feet of them.  LOL!  He's really serious about his job!  And Mama is keeping them down in front of the house instead of up towards the road.  We're so happy with that!!! 

Now it's time to fix dinner and then I'm going to SCRAP!  I have a layout almost finished and I have about 5 more I want to do for NSD challenges.  Hopefully the weekend will be a quiet one and I can play a lot.  :)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”