In case you missed it.. Zebralette 3 Beta out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I missed it on Friday as I didn't check the U-HE forum.
If you are interested here is the link :

viewtopic.php?t=607153'

Have fun tweaking :hyper:

I missed it! Thank you ^^

Daru925 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:49 am I missed it! Thank you ^^
Arigato !
Have fun with it, lots of cool and unusual features to play with. :tu:
kokoro :love:

i'm using it right now. considering it's free, this synth is amazing.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

3lu5iv3 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:31 am i'm using it right now. considering it's free, this synth is amazing.
Agreed, it is amazing, and very different from most other synths out there.
Plus, this is just a beta and it should get even better, with more presets too. :hyper:
What I would need also is a long video course to improve my understanding of it !

Ohhh no, the sunday is lost... :D

Chris-S wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:45 am Ohhh no, the sunday is lost... :D
or found, depending on how you look at it 8)

Feel free to post some amazing examples.
<list your stupid gear here>

Does it have a Clap version with the polyphonic host modulation? Could be powerful in bitwig.

Have to study the user manual before getting any usefull sounds out of it... ;)
What I noticed: output is a bit low level, even with master vol knob at 200 it's rarely hittin' 0 db.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:00 pm Does it have a Clap version with the polyphonic host modulation? Could be powerful in bitwig.
There is a CLAP version. PolyMod is not yet implemented in the current public beta, but it is planned.

Chris-S wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:15 pm What I noticed: output is a bit low level, even with master vol knob at 200 it's rarely hittin' 0 db.
there is a dedicated u-he forum with several zebralette3 sepcialized subforums for
idea collection and bug report and, best of all: devs are listening! :-)

Yes this is the U-HE Forum link where we can report bugs, share ideas etc..
viewforum.php?f=31

I just shared 5 presets for keys and pads I made for Zebralette 3.
It is quite a wicked synth.

Has Cunk already made an episode on it already?
Last edited by HAL76 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can't wait to download this software and literally do whatever I want with it, dont tell the cops. ANYTHING. I could transform the binary into a text string and then print it out on physical paper, put it through a paper shredder, and then rearrange all the shredded pieces and tape them together to create new code. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ONCE I DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE, DONT TELL THE POLICE.

Return to “Instruments”